10 Dramas/Movies where a character has psychometric abilities (i.e  the power to know/sense/ read information  about  objects or people through physical touch)

1. he is psychometric

2. intern in my heart

3. Touching You - ML can see a person's future by touching them.

4. Payakorn Sorn Ruk - FL can see the future by touching roses. If a specific person touched the rose, then she can see their future.

6.Behind Your Touch-FL can see the past of an animal or person by touching their bum.

8. Psychometrer Eiji

9. Deep in My Heart

10. The Gifted Hands

10 Dramas/Movies with an seemingly evil character, that does good things, too

For example: 

1. The Long Ballad – Hao Du (he’s the bad guy who kills for his father, but starts doing many good things later on. For example, he lets FL go, even though he should have killed her on the spot)

2. Vincenzo - ML is a villain/antihero, who holds different values than bigger villains in the story, joins good guys and acts like a hero. This drama goes by "evil beats evil"

3. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls - another monsters beat monsters story. ML considers himself a monster (he's a bulgasal) and wants to kill FL to finish their ill fated relationship but ended up saving her multiple times.

4. The Last Empress - Lee Hyuk

5. Doctor Lawyer - Jayden Lee

6. Mr. Sunshine - Gu Dong Mae. He was a yakuza who terrified locals but later went to the FL's side and did a lot of good things

7. Love Better Than Immortality ML Shangguan Qiu Yue has a dark reputation but a lot of it is a facade

8. Love between fairy and devil - ML

9. Two Weeks - ML