4. Crazy Love- ML was reminded of warm memories of his grandmother after eating a potato dish  at FL's family home.

24 hours, so new topic

10 titles with a scene in an art gallery but leads are not artists or staff of the gallery

1. Hometown Cha Cha Cha

2. Time We Were Not in Love

3. Flex x Cop

4. The Best Day of My Life

5. Encounter- There was an outdoor gallery scene

6.Vincenzo

7. Something About 1 Percent  IIRC, one of the leads' first dates was at a gallery.

10. As Always

Someone else can choose.

10 dramas/movies where people are sitting at a table to eat but it appears nothing is in the bowl/glass/mug/take away coffee cup... even though they are 'eating'/'drinking'.

1. Sunset X Vibes - E9 - MC is at the b'fast table, everyone is supposed to have a bowl of porridge but it looks like most are actually empty.

Don't know count or not

2. We are - they supposed to drink. But I can see how light the glass are, they seem empty. But yeah we have no proof it's actually empty 

Komentator isenk:

Don't know count or not

2. We are - they supposed to drink. But I can see how light the glass are, they seem empty. But yeah we have no proof it's actually empty 

Perfect, it is like they wave their cup around and you wonder how the liquid doesn't escape unless there isn't actually anything in there.

My fave is a Dr Who ep where the FL is transported to an unpiloted (he's asleep) plane full of people, and she keeps sipping from a mug after waving it around all over the place. Ah, the one where he races a motorbike up the side of a famous London building to stop the wifi manipulators taking over.

Well since no one post another. also don't know count or not.

3. She and Her Perfect Husband - since she didn't touch the food, not even stir it up or just nudge it a little bit. I'll say it just fake food...

4. meteor garden (in one scene Fl eats from an empty bowl

Does pretending to eat but not actually eating count, too?

5. in the Untamed, ML pretends to eat a fish on a stick (a prop) XD

I'll take all of the above.

Well, then let me add some more before times up

6. Go Go Squid (there’s one scene that irks me to no end: everyone is sitting at the table full of steak and a birthday cake but no one touches the food at all)

7. One of the most famous fake eating scenes from Angelbaby: Love Yunge From the Desert (amazingl, the food remains whole lol)

8. Eternal Love features a lot of fake drinking 

9. Eternal love of dream features fake eating (multiple bites of the same cake but magically the food remains whole like in the gif above)