6. The Night Beyond The Tricornered Window -MC can see ghosts, so he has to wear special glasses to stop seeing them.

7. Black - FL wears glasses as she can see future death of people

Time for a new topic :)

10 dramas/movies in which a character feels pure happiness (with a pic if possible, and maybe you can add why he/she is happy) 

1. Double love. I'm talking about Gu Qiao Bei (the happy man at the last scene before it end) in this scene rather the ML & FL. Everyone keep buzzing around about his business, but when ML make the confession scene like that, everyone will forget about his news that instant. Unfortunately I can't find better video or gif

https://youtu.be/S86iikytBoM?si=fp4AWDHFNF82haLG

2. Stay with Me. Just being young i guess. Haha

https://mydramalist.com/profile/8152075/feeds/0LNrjhN

3. Destiny Rose - Destiny Rose is a transwoman who been through discriminations from her father and her childhood crush Gabriele as he went through surgery for her transformation. Then she finally received acceptance from her Father, her family reunites and her first love Gabriele asked her marriage after she fought hard her rights a transwoman.

4. Lovely Runner Ep 1- When Im-sol goes back in Time and feels her feet and sits there hugging her feet. she cries but Iv'e always thought it's a happy moment for her and it's the scene that made me cry haha out of...happiness haha , I do get there are happy scenes like with sun-jae  but this always felt more personal and meaningful to her for me .

5. The Red Sleeve - in episode 17 after ML "wakes up" in the time he and FL were happy together, probably it's their happy afterlife

Pluto:

4. Lovely Runner Ep 1- When Im-sol goes back in Time and feels her feet and sits there hugging her feet. she cries but Iv'e always thought it's a happy moment for her and it's the scene that made me cry haha out of...happiness haha , I do get there are happy scenes like with sun-jae  but this always felt more personal and meaningful to her for me .

I was going to choose the moment Sun-Jae recovered his memories of their lives together, and he was filled with joy. But I realized it was bittersweet since Im-sol still thought she needed to stay away from him to keep him safe. Yours was a much better choice.

angeliviki2022:

I was going to choose the moment Sun-Jae recovered his memories of their lives together, and he was filled with joy. But I realized it was bittersweet since Im-sol still thought she needed to stay away from him to keep him safe. Yours was a much better choice.

I also thought of a moment where she saw him healthy and alive when she first came to the past

6. Love Like the Galaxy (FL was very angry with ML for all his lies. But FL run to hug him when she thought he died after saving her. ML instead asked her if she forgave him, and she said yes. He was so happy even after almost dying. One of the best hug scenes I've seen in cdrama. (skip to 2:30 mark)

7. Marry My Husband - epilogue scene with the anniversary, the last day leads lived twice, when they realised that tomorrow would be brand new day they never saw

8.Stealth Walker-in the last episode when she was happy after completing the mission.

Has anyone watched the cdrama, tbh it is really good,i didnt update the review on my watchlist yet but give it a try, the chemistry is breathtaking(though has an open yet happy ending).
Also,can someone recommend something similar,-chinese dramas with thriller,romance and a good female lead?

0330dramalove:
He was so happy even after almost dying. One of the best hug scenes I've seen in cdrama.

One of the best cinematic sequences, truly. I loved that series.

@TejasSamant: you could try When a Snail Falls in Love (chinese version), FL isn’t strong but smart. Or Love me if you dare (crime + romance) 

9. It’s okay not to be okay (FLs happiness near the ending, when the three of them are finally  together as a family. for example when ml shows up to the fotoshooting and she smiles and laughes or at the end, when the three of them travel together.)