But Bow Then Kiss is a movie, so I am not sure if it counts?

martar:

But Bow Then Kiss is a movie, so I am not sure if it counts?

it counts

10. The Rebel Princess (kind of a back/side hug?)

10 dramas/movies in which a main or important supporting character wears an outfit/dress (not just a small item of clothing) that you (and probably other people) think is hideous. Like you genuinely hate it. And it can't be ugly on purpose or for a joke like a costume. It has to be a regular outfit or dress that is supposed to NOT be ugly, but you think it is. PLEASE INCLUDE A PICTURE.

1. Unforgettable Love - The one on the right worn by the FL's love rival (sorta, the ML doesn't like her anyway). Horrible to me.

2. Boys Over Flowers - the hamburger dress (with a bright pink bag, too)

Jenipeo:

10 dramas/movies in which a main or important supporting character wears an outfit/dress (not just a small item of clothing) that you (and probably other people) think is hideous. Like you genuinely hate it. And it can't be ugly on purpose or for a joke like a costume. It has to be a regular outfit or dress that is supposed to NOT be ugly, but you think it is. PLEASE INCLUDE A PICTURE.

1. Unforgettable Love - The one on the right worn by the FL's love rival (sorta, the ML doesn't like her anyway). Horrible to me.

That hideous(BOF)

3. My Sunshine(Most of her clothes were ugly to me) but then I feel like it wasn't the clothes bu the way she styled them or just her hair made everything look long

Sorry for suddenly speaking but I think I'll never be able to look at hamburgers the same way as before. T-T

Jenipeo:

Jane:
Sorry for suddenly speaking but I think I'll never look at hamburgers the same way as before. T-T

lol

4) City Hunter - I just didn't like fashion style of ML, him wearing clothes with pink/purple/etc. (no offence) colour in a serious background of drama kinda put me off.

5) Go Go Squid! - I never understood the fashion style of FL....just why did she only wear clothes of 2 size more than her? Such weird sense of fashion style(in my opinion) decreased my favorability of drama. 

6. what's wrong with secretary kim - maybe it's the color, but i just didn't like the dress. it looks nice in the top pics but seeing the whole dress... just not for me.

7. my love from the star - the show did cheon song yi dirty more than it should have. not even neither her nor the model could make me like that dress.

8. Missing you (2012)

She was working in the fashion industry, so she had a lot of different outfits. Some of them were nice, but I couldn't like these two.

9- full house:

Rain was given the most obnoxious fashion. To be fair, almost all korean leading men in the early 2000s had that style hehehe.

mahiba:

9- full house:

Rain was given the most obnoxious fashion. To be fair, almost all korean leading men in the early 2000s had that style hehehe.

10- Anything I've seen GOng Hyo Jin is, but especially Jealousy Incarnate. She's supposed to be a tv personality albeit a minor one, and this is what she wears: 

Someone else can choose the next topic.