1. My Girl (cdrama)

2. Granting You a Dreamlike Life

angeliviki2022:

10 shows where someone fully-clothed ends up in the pool or river (photos, please)

3. the heir

4. my secret romance

5. run on

6. Night Has Come

8. We Best Love

9. Lovely runner

10. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo 

10 dramas where an already established ml/fl actor plays sml/sfl preferably as a villian (mention the actor ) 

1. Vincenzo- Ok Tac Yeon

BONUS (it is a movie so not counting it): Hard Hit - this one is a bit of a grey area but, this person made their choices and they weren't the best, so... (Ji Chang Wook)

2. Death's Game Part 1 and 2 (Go Youn Jung and a line up of guest stars)

3. I Am Nobody (Hou Ming Hao- he actually auditioned for the role, since he really liked the character-not a villain though)

Bonus: Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Love in Pavilion (it hasn't been aired yet, but they have quite a line up of established star as support and guest, not sure if some are villains))

4. Goblin - I'm pretty sure that both the sml and sfl were already well established as main leads in different dramas 

5. Moon lovers - I'm not sure if Nam Joo Hyuk was established already by this time so help me confirm that

6. Never Give Up - Dylan Wang is listed as a main in the MDL page but he is definitely not the ML in this one (it is Zheng Kai). He is already well established with Meteor Garden, Love Between Fairy and Devil, The Rational Life, and so on at this point.

7. Revenge of Others - Seo Ji Hoon

8. Queen of Tears  -  Kwak Dong Yeon (he played ml in gaus electronics)

9. Bloodhounds- Choi Si Won

10. it’s ok not to be ok – Young Nam

10 dramas/movies with a truly detestable dislikeable character

1. Love and Destiny – Yuan Tong (name of the character)