2. Oh no! Here comes trouble (they should’ve called it „Oh no! Here comes emotional damage“ T_T Don’t get me wrong, it’s a very good drama, but my heart just couldn’t take it >_< )

3. Move to Heaven - yeah.. just. 

4. uncontrollably fond - ending broke me

5. Do do sol sol la la sol - I cannot understand why I cried so much. But I can swear you will also cry a lot.

Tearjerker but happy ending

6. Silent - no single episode without me crying

Ren Meguro's character was deaf and did not want to talk, he broke up with his talkative girlfriend in the past due to this illness. One day they met again while she already had a boyfriend, his like-a-saint best friend in high school.

7. If I Can Love You So - a box of tissue was not enough because it's a normal length Chinese drama

Happy-go-lucky Liu Shi Shi lost her first husband due to accident if I remember right, met a second husband which is funny guy Tong Da Wei, betrayed by her crazy jealous best friend, lost her unborn child, divorced her second husband, got very sick from stress and abortion, then her ex-husband got very sick, lastly her devoted brother in law-from first husband-died.

8. he's coming to me - tho it's kind of a happy ending, the whole story of a boy falling in love with a ghost. a ghost(!) and their investigation about his death wrecked my heart so bad I felt guilty for not crying.

9. Hi bye mama

10. Tomorrow

Next person can pick a topic

10 shows with characters with the best redemption arcs

1. ML in The Bridal Mask

angeliviki2022:
edemption arcs

2. Scent of Time -fl

3. Till the End of the Moon - ml

5. Vincenzo - Jang Hanseo

6. Crash landing on you - Goo Seungjun

7. My Secret Terrius - Jin Yongtae

8. Marry My Husband (mc's husband ended up married with her best friend who in the past live before rebirth cheated her with the husband and that best friend killed the husband while mc on the other hand married to her company heir, sweet)

9. The Story of Minglan (mc's mother died on childbirth with mc's brother, indirectly caused by her father's scheming favorite concubine, her foolish father, and her weak legal mother. Her father's concubine ended up dead, her older sister (from this concubine) ended up divorced, her weak legal mother ended up on temple, and her father ended up alone since his wives all gone. And everyone who againts her ended up unlucky like her first love's mother who dislike her-crazy, the aunt who tried to kill her son-dead. And she ended up rich and powerful partly because of her husband who's the right hand of current emperor)