9. Let’s Talk about Chu 

Oh, I know some with DILs

10. Queen of Tears -it looks like ML's mother was ready to trade in her son (ML's brother) for his wife, she believed her son is out of his wife's league :D

Bonus: Woori the Virgin - ML's father and wife

10 titles in which some character imagines how their love interest has a romantic moment/making out with someone else (when the two were alone together) 

Understand "love interest" in a broad sense: someone who a character likes, bf/gf, sexual partner, etc. 

1. Lovely Runner - ML imagined FL and her ex together

2. Money Heist - head of the mint imagined Denver and Misun having sex, well eventually his imagination turned to be prophetic

3. Dare to Love Me - FL imagined ML with another woman, but it turned out to be his sister, not a lover

4. Cherry Magic - Adachi imagined Kurosawa with someone else after seeing them together and believing it was his ex, but it turned out to be his sister.

5. True Beauty (second time in a row lol) - Soo Ho imagine Ju Kyung dumping him for Seo Jun, jumping on his motorcycle and leaving

6. A Love So Beautiful - after Chen Xiao Xi & Jiang Chen break up, Jiang Chen thinking that Chen Xiao Xi together with Wu Bo Song which not true

7. Hidden Love - FL think ML and his colleague  is together. 

I don't remember the drama name but - Kdrama where ML imagined FL (Suzy I think) being flirty and eating a sandwich together with another guy and threw a pillow, but only ended up hitting someone else. Would appreciate if someone mentioned the drama.

8. Love Mechanics Ploy kisses Vee goodbye when they finally break up and Mark witnesses it. He assumes they have gotten back together.

Sorry, I feel like I’ve watched the scenes you were looking for in every third drama, but I couldn't remember a single title.
 24 hours have passed, so I would suggest a new 10

10 dramas/movies with a car you would like to have for yourself (pics would be nice)

I don't drive nor do I have a license,  so completely hypothetical, if I did... 

1. 'Vroom-Vroom' aka Song Yi's Mercedes Benz C-Class in My Love from the Star. I couldn't find a picture of her driving it, but I did find a picture of the car. I'd prefer it in black, though..

Woah, I’d totally take the red one if you prefer it in black! O_O

The red is all yours. ;)

@itsmeash: thanks XD

I‘d also take..

2. Go Go Squid: The black Jeep, it’s one of my favorites!!

And cause its a game, I wouldn't say no to:

3. Flex X Cop (all three of them)

4. Hotel Del Luna

The whole Man Wol's park please

She couldn't drive but bought cars because they were pretty haha

5. May I Help You: A Dime A Job's van. SO CUTE!