6. Taikan Yoho - another one I liked, cause it was cute and it was even cuter (and kind of surprising) to see Yoh wearing it 

Hi sal_maggie - the first shirt doesn't have a message on it so maybe it doesn't count.

7. TharnType - Techno's t'shirt was the first to come to mind for me. The same shirt reappears in another BL, I think it is ATOTS.

8. We Best Love: No. 1 For You - cotton candy shirt

Bonus - the long white sleeved shirt from the Addcited MV. I remember watching the MV, and not long after stared another show, (a BL I think) and one of the characters was wearing the exact same shirt. But I can't remember which drama I saw the shirt in, so I couldn't number it.

https://youtu.be/oLa4um5UvkI?t=251

9. Bad Buddy - baseball mom

10. TharnType - & just about every Thai BL has t'shirts that relate to the situation. Not the t'shirt he wore, but I couldn't find it so this is as close as I can get.

10 OLD movies/dramas. What is the oldest movie or drama you have seen? What year? What country? Did you like it? Do you still? (You needn't have watched it the year it was released, it could have been yesterday).

1. Drunken Master - 1978, Jackie Chan, Hong Kong. Loved it then and I still have fond memories and I look forward to finding a copy and watching itagain.

2. Enter the Dragon (Hong Kong, 1973) with Bruce Lee is what made me fall in love with martial arts movies. I had watched this multiple times (we had the VHS tape) as a child and loved it, but I haven't seen it recently.

edited to include details

3. The Return of the Condor Heroes - used to like it. But if i re-watch it again feel so old & fake... 

4. Zansetsu 
Decent movie for its age as im not a fan of old movies.I watched it like 2 weeks ago.

Komentator isenk:

3. The Return of the Condor Heroes - used to like it. But if i re-watch it again feel so old & fake... 

Inkling:

4. Zansetsu 
Decent movie for its age as im not a fan of old movies.I watched it like 2 weeks ago.

When were they released? Which country are they from? I'm guessing number 3 is China, 4 is Japan? There are so many Condor based movies/dramas, would you mind being a little bit more specific?

5. A Touch of Fever (1993) - Japan - I watched years ago, six according to my comment on the movie's page, and it doesn't seem like I liked it. My comments says I'd never watch again. I do kind of remember the ending and didn't like the end at all. Other than the end, I don't really remember much.

newbiefan:

When were they released? Which country are they from? I'm guessing number 3 is China, 4 is Japan? There are so many Condor based movies/dramas, would you mind being a little bit more specific?

i didnt add it cause if you click on the name i sent,it sends you on the page which has country and release year!
Mine is indeed japanese and it was released in 1968,the story is about sibilings (same father) who didnt know about each other's existence falling in love and then finding out they are sibilings.