If you want to hide the title too, in case your afraid others will be mad about seeing the title and finding out it has a plot twist, then use two separate spoilers for the title and explanation. I also find leaving the first letter open helps keep the title as hidden but allows other users to kind of tell if a title they are thinking of is listed or not. Like if the spoiler title starts with H, but the title I wanted to list starts with B, then I won't have to click on the spoiler.

Ex. Title - reason why it's a plot twist

NoirRoseHeart:

If you want to hide the title too, in case your afraid others will be mad about seeing the title and finding out it has a plot twist, then use two separate spoilers for the title and explanation. I also find leaving the first letter open helps keep the title as hidden but allows other users to kind of tell if a title they are thinking of is listed or not. Like if the spoiler title starts with H, but the title I wanted to list starts with B, then I won't have to click on the spoiler.

Ex. Title - reason why it's a plot twist

Yes, that's also a good option

Otherwise people will get spoilers if they want to know the name

8. Story of Yanxi Palace - one hateful eunuch 

9. The Legend of Shen Li - the real identity of Mo Fang 

10. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls - I didn't expect the main villain was a human previously and it's his soul was transferred between bulgasals. 

10 titles in which actors were younger than characters they portrayed

1. Flex X Cop - FL was 31, the actress - 29

2. Curtain Call - FL (grandma) was in her 90s, the actress - 71

3. Moonlight Chicken (Jim was supposed to be in his 40, while the actor was around 29) 

4. Go Go Squid! - Han Shang Yan 30 while Li Xian around 27 if I'm not miscalculated 

5. Welcome to Samdal-ri (both characters are supposed to be 38. ML is actually 36, FL is 34)

6.Maria Watches Over Us
its set on a high school but the female lead was 13

7. Someday or One Day - for part of the drama, Greg Hsu played a man in this late 30s while at the time the drama came out, he was 29.

8. Goblin - The ML was supposed to be 939 years or smthing, needless to say the actor is much younger

9. Go Ahead: Song Wei Long played the part of the eldest brother Ling Xiao (assumed to be 27 since he was 2 grades ahead of Li Jian Jian, who said herself she was 25 at some point during the adult timeline) but actor was at most 21 years old when Go Ahead was released (in 2020)

10. 18-sai, Niizuma, Furin Shimasu. (character is 18, actress  is 22)

10 dramas/ movies in which the FL looks fabulous in red (NO wedding outfits, please /Chinese wedding dresses don’t count)

1. The Legend of Shen Li

_Shinigami_:

10. 18-sai, Niizuma, Furin Shimasu. (character is 18, actress  is 22)

10 dramas/ movies in which the FL looks fabulous in red (NO wedding outfits, please /Chinese wedding dresses don’t count)

the actress has to be younger than the Character