9. My Stand In - I believe Joe lived in Bangkok but away from the city centre. Not his apartment, but the one he first lived in with his mother 

Let me add one more cause topic is a bit slow..

10. Redlife (movie)

someone else can pick 

10 drama in which there's a character from wealth family with a "I'm not rich, it's my parents' money" mindset

newbiefan:

This is rural, not back streets so doesn't count.

Outskirts are rural. I live in Mexico City and have it really clear. And if you watched the series, you know that every day the FL commutes to his central Seoul work for almost three hours. She lives in the outskirts of Seoul, rural or not!!!

Ahn Sarang:

10 drama in which there's a character from wealth family with a "I'm not rich, it's my parents' money" mindset

1. Lucky's First Love - ML

2. Hospital Playlist - two MLs

3. I Am Nobody (Wang Ye)

4. Gaus Electronic (Baek Ma Tan)

AlfatogodeQFBere:

Outskirts are rural. I live in Mexico City and have it really clear. And if you watched the series, you know that every day the FL commutes to his central Seoul work for almost three hours. She lives in the outskirts of Seoul, rural or not!!!

Agreed, neither rural nor outskirts are backstreets.

I had so many examples. Someone send the same request: Backstreets!!!

Ahn Sarang:

5. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - ML made his own and was adamant about it.

6. Flash Marriage/Wiwa Fah Laep - I feel like the ML has this attitude. It isn't obvious as he doesn't say it but he isn't arrogant about his family's wealth, doesn't brag or flash it around.

7. The Eighth Sense - I get the feeling he is more burdened by it. This one may not fit in the exact sense though.

AlfatogodeQFBere:

I had so many examples. Someone send the same request: Backstreets!!!

Know the feeling. I always think of titles three topics later when it is too late.

8. lighter & princess

9. Addicted

10. Go go squid

10 dramas/movies in which an actor wears unnatural colored contact lenses (red, white, black, intense blue,…) (cgi effect is ok, too) with pics please

1. sweet home

4. The Untamed

5. The Guest