2. Dali and the Cocky Prince- the drama unveiled character posters where the actors reinterpreted classic masterpieces . The MDL poster has actual works of art in too so i think it counts

Girl with a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer
The scream 

René François Ghislain Magritte’s Parody
Leonardo da Vinci’s The Lady with an Ermine.

So is it 10 dramas/movies or 10 posters? I’m not sure what number to use.

3. Birth of a Beauty - Birth of Venus, Sandro Botticelli

…both maybe, I haven’t thought about differentiating that… Saygos #2 is a good example (thanks for finding those!) that I would count the drama/movie if in doubt though 

I can't recall any other fine art examples, do webtoons count? If so  

4. Navillera

5. Itaewon class 

I think there may be a few more.

moonlight:

I can't recall any other fine art examples, do webtoons count? If so  

4. Navillera

5. Itaewon class 

I think there may be a few more.

Can you post the references? Otherwise I don’t know what your association is…

6. Atsu Hime

The poster, as well as each episode’s intro, is made in the style of the painter Klimt. His most famous painting is "The Kiss" (like the pattern of her kimono - I like that you can interpret a lot into it: she is partly fulfilling male tasks/roles while outwardly cloaked in a female role living atop the harem…  ). Her pose reminds me of "Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer". The Woman in Gold is a movie I highly recommend, based on the true story of the latter painting. 

*sorry, I don’t know how to neatly post several pics like Saygo

7. The beauty inside 

It is resembling Andy Warhol’s "Marilyn Monroe, 1967" (below is not the original I think, but you get the idea). I like the connection between the two and the underlying meaning of reflecting personality, being the same but colorful/multifaceted/different…

9. The Ghost Bride (Botticelli or Da Vinci's Mona Lisa - I think they almost look the same, I can't seem to copy an image for ghost bride so I just link it)

@Elle0807 you can post the poster by double/left-clicking on it on the main page, then select "copy link", open in new tab, finally you can copy it’s link from the tab bar and post it here like other pictures 

10. Idaten 

Befitting  the drama’s theme the poster resembles artwork on ancient greek vases often depicting Olympic athletes. It looks like the top view of a vase — imagine  "Panathenaic Prize Amphora Runners" painted like the vase below.

I really liked this topic i could only think of western examples lol . It was cool to see.

Saygo :

I really liked this topic i could only think of western examples lol . It was cool to see.

Thanks <3 (what do you mean by western examples?)

btw someone else can post a topic 

10 dramas/movies where a lead or important support character has anti-social personality disorder. Or if that term is not specifically used, then a character who doesn't really understand/feel emotion or who can't empathize with others.