1. Go Back Couple

3. Longing Heart

4. Nine: Nine Times Time Travel

I'm a little confused. Does it actually have to have the fantasy genre or was that just a descriptive word you used? And as long as is has the premise of going back in time and becoming young (even without that genre specifically marked on MDL) it's fine?

Yeah most of these skew more towards science fiction by definition ... Or do you mean time travel is treated like magic? 

7. Blue Birthday (I'll just add this for now)

7. HIStory: Obsessed - doesn't have the fantasy genre or tag though, but he does return to the past as his younger self.

8. Somehow 18

10. Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - I haven't watched this live-action version yet, but if it's the same as the anime, then it should count.

10 dramas/movies where a lead character is cut-off (money-wise). So, they should be from a rich family, and for whatever reason, their parents/grandparents/whoever stops providing them with money, making them fend for themselves. This doesn't have to last long, just a short time is fine.

1. strongest deliveryman (2017) - 2ML

2. Addicted Heroin (one of the MLs is from a rich family and he gets cut off from his dad's money for a few months. Actually, I think it's even longer than that but the series got cancelled mid-run so...)

3. Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling - I think FL was more or less cut off before the series started. She was definitely fending for herself.

Does it have to be the ML or FL or can it be a second lead/other main role? If second leads count:

4. Cheese in the Trap - 2nd FL gets cut off by foster family while she is supposed to be going to school.