8. Gank Your Heart

9. Live Up to Your Name - if I remember correctly the certainly don't like each other at the beginning.

10. Something about the 1%

10 Dramas where the FL/ML is characterised as a slob or super messy .

1. Inspector Koo- FL 

2. Witch's Romance - FL

3. Yumi's Cells - FL

4. I can See Your Voice

5. Clean for Passion for Now

7.  You Drive Me Crazy (FL)

8. Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu- FL

9. Suspicious Partner

10.  My Roommate is a Gumiho:  FL is a bit messy, at least by the ML's standards.

New topic: 10 dramas in which overall you like the drama, but really didn't care for one of the leads:

1.  Another Ms. Oh:  I found the ML very unconvincing.  He starts out rather apathetic, and never really gets better.  I never got the sense that he was actually in love with the FL

2.  Moon Embracing the Sun:  The FL was just all wrong for the role.  The younger version of the prince was insanely in love with the princess, but you never got that sense with the older couple.  They just didn't have much chemistry, and I think that was largely the FL's fault, who showed very little passion in the role.  At one point, the prince (now the King) asks her, "who are you?"  She answers  in a dull monotone, "I am the King's woman", with about as much emotion as if she was ordering a pizza.

3. The K2 - Why was there even a FL.

4. City Hunter - To be honest, I just found ML to be overly dramatic of things...not much motive behind revenge, I actually didn't care about him much.

5. Tharntype - Type was sooo annoying in the whole series, I hated the toxic relationship they had. He was so protective and doubtful all the time. But he helped Tharn in the end tho