KamZ wrote: have you seen Sita Aur Geeta? lol...i used to love those double role movies...Kishen Kanhaiya...Chaalbeez...etc :D

yes i have seen it ... these are classic movies
Sleepninja wrote: No clue. But this thread is for all Hindi Cinema I think.

after reading other posts i learned that it really is, you should try this its an awesome movie :0
i didnt watch much bollywood movies now a days ..... but i do like different types of bollywood which r not so much successful but have a very strong story line. does any of u have watched Gulaal, No Smoking, Bheja Fry, Udaan ,jo jeeta woh sikander, Shaurya.
i was addicted to bollywood movies since childhood and now it's kind of getting tired of them cause they try so much to be like hollywood and lost the taste of bollywood. i like those old ones but the latest one i want not to watch them unless someone recommend that they are really really amazing.
i like so much udaan and i enjoyed it.jo jeeta woh sikander because aamir is my favourite star.no smoking i tried to get the sense but i failed.oand others i have not watch them.
jack wrote: does any of u have watched Gulaal, No Smoking, Bheja Fry, Udaan ,jo jeeta woh sikander,
Shaurya.

i have watched all of those lol..
JJWS is one of my all time favourites...
Gulaal was good..
No Smoking made no sense to me lol...
Bheja Fry was awesome...
Udaan was heart wrenching..loved it...
Shaurya was just ok..a bit disappointed since i expect a lot more from Rahul Bose and Kay Kay Menon

asatra-rashman wrote: i like so much udaan and i enjoyed it.jo jeeta woh sikander because aamir is my favourite star.no smoking i tried to get the sense but i failed.oand others i have not watch them.

same here heh ^^
jack wrote: i didnt watch much bollywood movies now a days .....
but i do like different types of bollywood which r not so much successful but have a very strong story line.

does any of u have watched Gulaal, No Smoking, Bheja Fry, Udaan ,jo jeeta woh sikander,
Shaurya.

Bheja Fry - Awesome
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar - Superb
Udaan - One of the best in new Bollywood
Shaurya - Disappointed...Original(A Few Good Men) was much better
Gulaal & No Smoking - Haven't seen yet
has everyone seen "Barfi" ? ....... i'm dying to watch this movie.... can anyone tell me from where i can download it in good quality.......
jack wrote: has everyone seen "Barfi" ? ....... i'm dying to watch this movie....
can anyone tell me from where i can download it in good quality.......

Well, I was going to watch it and purchased tickets also but I couldn't go because of some important work. But my friends went to watch it and they said that it was extremely good (Some negative also).

I've downloaded DVDSCR, its in bad quality because Barfi just released couple of weeks ago. I don't think you can find in good quality. Wait for DVDrip or BRrip. I didn't watch DVDSCR. I'll watch it when DVD or BRrip are available.
true i d/l-ed and watched it too..but the print wasn't good...it's a good movie..a bit long though...also i don't agree with the movie being India's official entry to the Oscars...there are way better movies out there...
KamZ wrote: true i d/l-ed and watched it too..but the print wasn't good...it's a good movie..a bit long though...also i don't agree with the movie being India's official entry to the Oscars...there are way better movies out there...

its a good movie according to the reviews and the story line that i read.

i really don't care about whether its going to be in Oscars or not.
KamZ wrote: true i d/l-ed and watched it too..but the print wasn't good...it's a good movie..a bit long though...also i don't agree with the movie being India's official entry to the Oscars...there are way better movies out there...

but it has to be a good movie after getting positive responses.
I watched Players recently, though it was a remake of The Italian Job, i liked it because they changed several things.

I didn't watch Barfi so I can't say about its entry to the Oscars but there are many other movies that are ignored. There are many good regional movies which can easily qualify for official entry to Oscars.

BTW any Shah Rukh Khan fans here???
I'm not addicted to Bollywood movies as I'm to J\kdramas.However,there are some Bollywood movies worthy of being labelled as masterpieces.My fav actors would be SRK and Amir.Some recommendations for new Bollywood fans from among my favorite Bollywood list- 1.3 Idiots-Extremely funny with a significant message *highly recommended* 2.Tarree Zameen Par-lovely and thought-provoking *highly recommended* 3.Barfi-very sweet love story about people with disabilities *recommended* 4.Jane Tu Yaa Janee Na-cute story.A perfect choice for rom-com lovers *recommended* 5.Rang De Basanti-Story about youth and patriotism *recommended* 6.Kal Ho na Ho-One of the best yet intense love-stories I've seen so far in a Bollywood movie *highly recommended* 7.Raajneeti-Political movie.Intense and thought-provoking.You may discover ur new fav actor in this one ;) *recommended* 8.Tum Bin-A bit old compared to the others.A sweet love story with classic OST *recommended* 9.Lage Raho Munna Bhai-sequel of Munna Bhai MBBS.Very funny. *Highly recommended* 10.Jaab We Met-Another sweet rom-com *recommended*