Hii jenn,

I am recommending you from your ptw

1. Sweet and sour - movie, simple movie with a bit of plot twist in ending.

2. Tune in for Love- go eun and Jung hae in

3. Two Lights: Relumino: korean special

4. Suspicious Partner: it's 20 ep. But mix of rom-com-lawyer-psychoath Killer

5. Mother- ep 16, heavy plot watch it when you are not busy 

6. Revenge of Others: fl with gun, Antihero Ml, teenagers

I use we watch challenge to give myself a push to watch something. Currently I am kind of not interested in any drama. So just watching currently airing. But I feel like I have wasted my whole free time just scrolling yt shorts. So 

As Always you can recommend me from this list. Or you can recommend me any best kdrama.

I accept:Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I will watch it after Gyeongsang creature. And Dr romantic maybe for later.  

Thought: 

Rating: 

1st Challenge / 2nd Challenge / 3rd Challenge / 4th Challenge

Leafless7,

The shows on your list that you have watched I have watched and the shows on your list you have not watched, I have not watched either. I am going to give you suggestions based on the reviews I have heard from other people.

1. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - 20 ep.; A lot of mixed reviews. Can be emotionally intense at times and definitely not a fairy tale romance. But it is still rated 8.7/10

2. Dr. Romantic S2 - 16 ep.; It has the same rating as S1 so I hope you like it at least as much as you did S1. We both rated S1 an 8/10. Honestly, I heard S3 is the best, so you gotta watch S2 first.

3.  Gyeongseong Creature - It is an action, sci-fi like Sweet Home but of course completely different idea. This is a thriller as where Sweet Home is Horror. Only 10 eps. and rated 8.7/10

I hope one of these interests you. 

I would like to be recommended something from my PTW list HERE. Open to any suggestion! I do prefer Romance though.

Thank you SAOMEO146 for the recommendation! There is no problem with me watching A Shop for Killers as the ML is my fave actor! I've been putting it off because it is not romance which is what I usually watch but am looking forward to it and I already know I am going to like it.

A Shop for Killers - PTW

Hii INDIGOMOON,

I am new so I am not sure that I can recommend now or not since  Leafless said he doesn't want to watch the recs given 

So I saw you PTW and recommended you to watch A shop for killers as it was your priority plus thrilling too

If I did wrong by recommending pls MSG me someone explaining in a simpler way how to play this, Thankyou

Edit1 - Saygo you can read my profile for rec , aur any movie(preffered) from my PTW

EDIT 2 - Accepted the rec by saygo  (Soundtrack#1)

STATUS - CW        COMPLETED 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 3 

Thanks a lot for your rec , I was going through the lists of dramas for rom less than 10 epi this was the perfect time for the rec , I Enjoyed every bit of it first of all some lyrics of the out was soooo good  , I even came up with some lines on unrequited love 

It goes like ..... 

you made me feel the colours that no one  knew of , the colour of your confidence brighter than white itself that can be seen with my eyes closed , the colour of beauty elegant than red itself , the colour of your vibrant energy as tangy as colour orange itself , at the end you showed the colour of departure ,as gloomy as the black itself the colour i could never think of i would ever see, But you filled my colour palette of life with enough colour that I could Sketch out the most beautiful scenary which once i thought we would be enjoying together as slow as eternity.

I came up with this on 10 15 min so it might seem cheesy 

# RATING - 9.0 

1st Challenge  ||2nd Challenge|| 3rd Challenge || 4th Challenge || 5th Challenge|| 6th Challenge  

Recommendation ForSAOMEO146     - You can  pick  one from the following three options

>>Badge----Image

Recommendation From ElBee    -I accept Defendant. I probably never would have started watching so you gave me a reason. In Ji Sung I trust lol.

Status- CW

Rating-

Thoughts-

21st challenge completed!

Hi again, Saygo!!

You are consistently both fun and challenging to recommend things for because of the overlap in our dramas, but this round I think my main recommendation is… 

Defendant ! You’re no stranger to Ji Sung or Uhm Ki Joon, and they are quite an intense pairing for this crime thriller from 2017. Feel free to blame me if the name Cha Min Ho rings in your ears a while. It lives rent free in my brain. :)

Also back to before the pandemic, an alternative I think you will enjoy (assuming the pandemic didn’t distort what I remember of it which is also possible) is Children of Nobody (aka Red Moon, Blue Sea), Kim Sun Ah the force to reckon with for that drama. 

(Side note: you have not yet but absolutely should watch, whenever you have some time and can handle an intense story that involves, as a warning, child abuse as its starting point, my favorite drama, Mother, also from 2018.)

“Hello, darkness, my old friend” and the rest of The Sound of Silence seems to be playing in my head at the moment. Let me know if you might want something a little lighter. 

Open for recs! No dubbing (so no Chinese historicals), but and under 20 hours is all I ask! Otherwise, ignore my chaotic mess of a bPTW and go off my completed list to know what I have liked! :) 

1st challenge  ,  2nd challenge 

Hii ElBee 

Ok I  went through your watch list , damn it was too difficult to find  a suitable one for you since you have watched over 1300 dramas 

So I recommend you to watch 

1) Blue birthday 

2)Link click (roughly 18 - 19 hrs)

Both are based on time loop / travel since you have given good rating to  someday one day and reset 

I hope you will be delighted to see these 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rec me anything by going through my profile I have mentioned my likes and dislikes or you can see my watch lists and ratings