amrita828 wrote: LOL!!
And the best part is, the question is usually: "what are you?" :p

haha yup normally something like that xD

i haven't come across that or maybe i just don't notice

Law watever no? (lost track?): Whenever a guy goes to kiss the girl, she either hiccups, tries to knock him out or moves/runs away in embarrassment
Elisabetta wrote: I have one, it's not always applicable but it did occur in at least several dramas( Hana Yori dango, Hi! My Sweetheart, Fondant Garden -from top of my head) and it always happen in the same cliche format, so we may make it a law:

Law #58: Who are you? - We have run out of plot so let's just.... forget everything!

You know when in the last episodes, when everything is so lovey-dovey, and there is not much to mess up with, so they bump the lead's head with something, so he forgets his most important person, so he can hate her and due to her effort falls in love with her again, and we get to see all those flashbacks from the drama once again. It's just so pointless... Don't you think?

so true, but I think we can add it to this rule, and just expand it a little:

there shuold be a section for laws that seems to derive from physics.
I have another one:

Rule#XX( I leave the counting to thread owner): Autopilot (Safe Fall)

If you fall for any reason(might be laws 9, 43 or 56), you will 100% land on the one you're destined to be with, and regardless of the height of the both of you, you have 99% chance that your lips will touch.

Itazura na Kiss

Fondant Garden

You're Beautiful

Shut Up, Flower Boy Band!- without the lips but she fell on him so many times , it must have been destiny.

If you remember others please share ^_^
i'm not sure if this has been mentioned before...but this is what i've noticed in both Korean as well as Japanese dramas... ### You call someone...it goes to a voice mail...you listen to the whole friggin' message and then hang up..you'll never leave a message for the other person...99.99% of the time this happens..barring a few exceptions ofcourse
KamZ wrote: i'm not sure if this has been mentioned before...but this is what i've noticed in both Korean as well as Japanese dramas...

###
You call someone...it goes to a voice mail...you listen to the whole friggin' message and then hang up..you'll never leave a message for the other person...99.99% of the time this happens..barring a few exceptions ofcourse

Oh that is a good one! Never leave a message! LOL and who listens until the end of that whole recorded "they can't come to the phone right now" ?? I never do. I either bypass that and leave a message or hang up. Too funny.

Also...What is with taking the battery out? Can't you just turn off your phone or put in silent/vibrate? Never have understood that.
Jeaniessi wrote: Oh that is a good one! Never leave a message! LOL and who listens until the end of that whole recorded "they can't come to the phone right now" ?? I never do. I either bypass that and leave a message or hang up. Too funny.

Also...What is with taking the battery out? Can't you just turn off your phone or put in silent/vibrate? Never have understood that.

exactly..if i sit thru the whole freakin' recording i might as well leave a bloody message lol...else why listen? just hang up the bloody phone LOL
i dont think i've seenthis one : follow the vomit- if you throw up on some one of the opposite sex then after 6-10 episodes of fighting like cats and dogs one or both of you will realize you were meant to be.
Are these in here yet? 1) Bodily functions must happen and must be talked about. I mean everybody does it...Why not talk about it? And most importantly, the passing of gas should most often be passed by the girl embarrassing herself in front of her potential OTP. It must be loud..it must be odorous. 2) We all must sleep with the lights on. The brightness of the room in no way keeps me awake...for I am Asian and I do not need darkness to fall asleep!
Jeaniessi wrote: Are these in here yet?

1) Bodily functions must happen and must be talked about. I mean everybody does it...Why not talk about it? And most importantly, the passing of gas should most often be passed by the girl embarrassing herself in front of her potential OTP. It must be loud..it must be odorous.

2) We all must sleep with the lights on. The brightness of the room in no way keeps me awake...for I am Asian and I do not need darkness to fall asleep!

apparently they dont need pajamas to fall alseep either. i was puzzled in MSOAN when KJW tcked himself in wearing a frigging suit!
not sure if this was mentioned : no matter how poor i am, i must have the latest phone out there. And oh wait everyone got the same phone too!
cityhunter83 wrote: apparently they dont need pajamas to fall alseep either. i was puzzled in MSOAN when KJW tcked himself in wearing a frigging suit!

It drives me crazy when they lie down to sleep fully clothed. No one does that!

nekoblah wrote: not sure if this was mentioned :
no matter how poor i am, i must have the latest phone out there. And oh wait everyone got the same phone too!

I know! I wish I could be poor and have a smart phone the size of a paperback book.
my husband actually pointed on out today while we were watching bridal mask. he says "apparently there is some magical force in korea that stops blood from oxidizing." i says "huh?" he says "the blood just gets pink. he's been in that bloody shirt for at least 2 days. blood turns brown not pink. they do it in all of them." totally off topic but he pays way more attention to them than i thought. i was wathcing an episode from hong gil dong earlier and he says "isnt that the guy who ran the hospital in dr. Jin?" yes dear it is. the other day he walked past while i was watching my queen and says "uh oh, what's jie jie up to now?"
cityhunter83 wrote: my husband actually pointed on out today while we were watching bridal mask.

he says "apparently there is some magical force in korea that stops blood from oxidizing."
i says "huh?"
he says "the blood just gets pink. he's been in that bloody shirt for at least 2 days. blood turns brown not pink. they do it in all of them."

totally off topic but he pays way more attention to them than i thought. i was wathcing an episode from hong gil dong earlier and he says "isnt that the guy who ran the hospital in dr. Jin?" yes dear it is. the other day he walked past while i was watching my queen and says "uh oh, what's jie jie up to now?"

I like your hubby... D will often walk in front of me and show me his "guns" to remind me of who I am actually sleeping next to every night. Gotta love him.

**also...Oh your hubby is also smart. That pink blood on the shirt always looks so weird to me. Did you point out how fast they heal from their wounds as well?
Something that bugs me: The whole," Your hair stinks, you need to wash it" bit. Just how long did these ladies (their hair looks pretty darn clean to me) go without washing their hair for it to start stinking? I've gone as long as 3 days before washing my hair (it's better for the hair if you don't wash it every single day since that strips away the natural oils. I usually wash it every other day) and it still smelled like my shampoo.
Rule XX: female/male lead MUST leave/breaks up with other lead because they are being blackmailed/threatened by another character regarding their lover. e.g. leave her or i will tell your parents she is poor, date me or i will reveal that she is a girl, break up or i will cause a scandal about him(celebrity), he was with me last night therefore he does not like you(lie) etc etc.