90 days of love. East of eden. queen of the game love contract. snowman
Well I'll go with 2011 in my opinion.... Dramas 1. Watashi ga Renai Dekanai Riyuu- started well ended bad. 2. Paradise Farm- just stupid over all 3. Romance Town- romance, everything was just bad Movies 1. Hwapyeong Princess Weight Loss- horrible 2. Mr. Idol- boring 3. Runway Beat- poorly made
Playful Kiss (incomparable to the Taiwanese Version and anime! ) Was such a lame drama. Why Jung So Min of all actresses, anyway? Kim Hyun Joong should just sing and stop acting (I'm a fan tho <3 )
Playful Kiss (incomparable to the Taiwanese Version and anime! ) Was such a lame drama. Why Jung So Min of all actresses, anyway? Kim Hyun Joong should just sing and stop acting (I'm a fan tho <3 ) Dream High (Suzy should stop acting too) Cinderella Man (Yoona's drama and the reason why I hated her -- hot stuff can't act!) I just hate dramas with idols in it that does not know how to act (in my opinion) -- no matter how goodlooking they are but cant act, what's the point?
1. thorn birds 2. i do, i do 3. To the beautiful u 4. fashion king 5. sector 7 (movie)
i don't know about you people cause i'm indifferent with a lot of those choices. the worst shows are : 1-the rose. its 26 episodes long. if i decided to watch something no matter how bad i tend to finish it and i dropped it at 25 cause i couldn't stand it anymore nor did i care. acting and the story line are god awful. 2 -Meteor Garden 2 3-The X-Family
1. Mary Stayed Out All Night- really want to like this but couldn't get pass the first 7 episodes. Ugh. 2. Skip Beat! - I'm in love with the manga and anime..but the drama was a BIG disappointment for me. 3. Boys Before Flowers - Dropped it after first episode..HYD is still the best.
Heartstrings Mary stayed out all night Dream high 2 and Big (i was so excited because of the cast... but i felt like it was a BIG FAT COMMERCIAL! :@) ...sorry thats 4 but they're in no particular order dramas i couldnt even finish because i was too bored to Secret garden The musical (again i was SO excited about the cast :( but what a disappointment!)
1)Ohlala spouses 2)Witch Yoo Hee 3)Mirai Nikki
The ones I disliked the most: Dramas: 1. Devil Beside You (Rainie Yang's acting is painful) 2. Personal Taste (worst female lead ever, boring plot, bad pacing) 3. Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (worst first and second male leads ever) Movies: 1. Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl (racist and just plain bad) 2. Marebito (boring, horrible pacing) 3. Sex is Zero (disgusting and not funny)
1. You're Beautiful - First and only drama I ever dropped! I just found it boring and not appealing, and seeing how Jung Yong Hwa was being treated only made it worse, and I'm not even a fan of CN Blue! 2. Switch Girl!! - Only reason I didn't drop it was because it's only 8 episodes long and they're so short, but even then... I usually take a week to finish 20 episode 1 hour long Korean dramas, but this is taking me over a month, and still summoning courage to watch the last episode... 3. Hotaru no Hikari - It was just boring...
1. Queen In Hyun's man (cos of the physical appearance of a leading actor) 2. Protect the boss (same reason as 1) 3. Mary stay out of night (the plot and a leading actress are so boring) BTW this bases on my personal taste.
mnt101 wrote: 1. Queen In Hyun's man (cos of the physical appearance of a leading actor)
2. Protect the boss (same reason as 1)

You watched 1 episode and dropped because the actors aren't good enough looking to you.

You're going far in life.
1. The greatest love -- no matter how much i tried to like it, i always failed. I gave it 5/10.

2. Dalja's spring -- I both love the main leads, but the plot sucks.

3. Arang and the Magistrate -- Waste of time. The beginning is really great, but the 5 last episodes ruined it.
1. The Greatest Love- The characters seemed too phony. They weren't funny when they were supposed to be and they didn't pull at my heartstrings either. They were just there. 2. You're beautiful- the main actress was too weak and naive for my taste. It ended up pissing me off. Had to drop this after a couple episodes 3. Secret Garden- I honestly didn't like the male lead. He seemed too needy