I am amazed at how many things you manage to watch in a single day! :D

Tanii:
I am amazed at how many things you manage to watch in a single day! :D

Its summer so I just watch nothing but dramas and movies lol 

Obsessed? Yes B-D

Legend of Fu Yao - Ep. 9

Second lead syndrome hitting so hard.

About Time ep 7

(its becoming so bad :/ feels like i wont be able to watch it until the end) 

love:

About Time ep 7

(its becoming so bad :/ feels like i wont be able to watch it until the end) 

Bad and sad and melo... Big disappointment...

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, ep. 10 (funny and sad with a big surprise)

ShotaSidePart:

Love O2O epi 1

The first episodes was perfect! Yang Yang is so manly here...

I love dramas:

The first episodes was perfect! Yang Yang is so manly here...

Does that mean it gets bad later on? Its been recommended to me so many times I finally caved and I'm enjoying it so far. 

This is the first Yang Yang drama I'm watching- he's def easy on the eyes

ShotaSidePart:

Does that mean it gets bad later on? Its been recommended to me so many times I finally caved and I'm enjoying it so far. 

This is the first Yang Yang drama I'm watching- he's def easy on the eyes

I'd say it stays pretty consistent in quality. Although, I started finding it a bit boring after a while because their relationship was so smooth sailing, but it was still worth watching. Its so rare to find a drama couple that has so much trust in each other like those two. (Worst part about the show were those kiss scenes, imo)

Agreed with your comment about Yang Yang, I didn't really care for him but Love o2o showed me why so many people like him, lol.

Amy Ha:

I'd say it stays pretty consistent in quality. Although, I started finding it a bit boring after a while because their relationship was so smooth sailing, but it was still worth watching. Its so rare to find a drama couple that has so much trust in each other like those two. (Worst part about the show were those kiss scenes, imo)

Agreed with your comment about Yang Yang, I didn't really care for him but Love o2o showed me why so many people like him, lol.

Exactly this...

Legend of Fu Yao ep. 10

Holy Princess Agent flashbacks. This show reminds me of Princess agents so much. Now I just need Fu Yao to get a Chu Qiao glow up.

Also, Vengo Gao is so attractive, the second lead syndrome from this show is gonna kill me.

Edit: I love Fu Yao so much, what a little shit.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? ep 10,  without a doubt my favourite drama right now, hate late night Thursdays, means it's another 6 days until Wednesday.

Legend of Fu Yao, ep 22 I hate weekends because it's so long until Monday and new subbed episodes!

Legend of Fu Yao ep. 12

Legend of Fu Yao ep 23-24  my happiness is one with the Universe.