Ok a couple questions.  Does anyone here have netflix dvd rental as well as streaming?  If so are there more dramas available in dvd form that aren't streaming?  Also/if not does anyone know sites you can go to rent the dramas?  I tried some of the drama sites and I guess I'm spoiled by netflix because the quality is awful and I hate how they are broken into little tiny snippets.  Any suggestions?  I'm willing to use a pay site but I don't want to buy them just rent.

(I know this isn't what you're asking for, but I just wanted to say that there are some free sites where the quality isn't awful and the videos aren't in parts: 
- viki: the "fan channel" videos aren't in parts, such as this drama, and often the quality is quite good (although sometimes the actual video is 720p, but if your internet connexion is show the site automatically reduces the quality)
- dramafire: episodes are never in parts, quality is generally good, apart from a few exceptions like older shows sometimes
- myasiantv: same as above
- chauthanh: here you can directly download episodes, sometimes they're good quality, but other times older shows aren't so great, it really depends
- you can also download torrents from a lot of sites with 720p and even 1080p sometimes, like this show for example)