im watching Love Around Just You Monstar I Hear Your Voice Shark Cyrano
Cruel City Dating Agency : Cyrano Itazura na Kiss- Love in Tokyo (Japan) Love Around (Taiwan) Monstar Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2 I Hear Your Voice
Currrently watching : You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Jang Ok Jung Cinderella's Sister Shark Dating Agency : Cyrano I Hear Your Voice Iris You're Beautiful
I'm often surprised how people can keep tabs on so many dramas at one time - I personally like to concentrate on one and focus my energies on finishing that one. It helps me to follow the emotional and dramatic intensity of the show all the way till the end. Currently, I am watching That Winter The Wind Blows.
Startling by Each Step Monstar Love Around Not too many right now. :)
rachel.lam wrote: I'm often surprised how people can keep tabs on so many dramas at one time - I personally like to concentrate on one and focus my energies on finishing that one. It helps me to follow the emotional and dramatic intensity of the show all the way till the end.

I feel the same plus I can't watch airing drama's. The times that I get tempted and actually do watch something that's airing I end up regretting it. Right now I'm watching Bad Guy but having some trouble connecting to the characters, might be moving it to the hold list.
Monstar Cruel City I Can Hear Your Voice Shark Love in Tokyo I really prefer to watch dramas that have already aired, but these are so good, i just can't hold off until later. Though I hate the feeling when i finished the ones that have already aired and hunger for more!
Cruel City Monstar Love Around These are really good
Usually I end up watching two dramas at a time, but atm, I'm only watching Taiwan's Fabulous Boys. It's not an amazing remake. But it's really good. Loving Jiro in this.
Love Around Love Shuffle Reply 1997 Starman Woman
Monstar and Panda & hedgehog, also.
Love around Vampire Prosecutor 1
Hi everyone I've official join MDL, previously I used this site as a means to learn on new and exciting dramas to watch. So please accept my greeting. Currently I'm watching {Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo} It's a very refreshing take on this classical story, it helps brighten my day as i search for completed drama shows I could watch in between new episodes.