From what's airing... Big Man Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit Gap Dong Golden Cross Secret Love Affair Triangle Wild Chives and Soybean Soup Witch's Romance You're All Surrounded ...UGH. Is it just me or is there an incredible amount of watchable dramas airing right now? It's so overwhelming that I decided to leave Doctor Stranger and Hotel King after just two episodes since I don't have time for this all. It's exam season! And after that I've gotta put everything on hold since there's, like, travelling to be done and stuff. ;____;
Hotel King Gap Dong Angel Eyes Triangle Doctor Stranger You're All Surrounded
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry
Also started on My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Doctor Stranger Witch's Romance You're All Surrounded Triangle (For now) Arang and the Magistrate Secret Love Affair Angel Eyes
Cruel Palace - War of Flowers Schemes of a Beauty Oshin
"Coffee House" Kdrama 1/2 way through :This one is kind of fizzling for me, but I am going to continue, it might pick up. "Hana Kimi" Tdrama This is so adorable. I have seen the Kdrama version and it was too cute. "In a Good Way" Tdrama Not action packed but still worth watching. Next week it the final episode. "Reply 1997" Kdrama I finally decided to watch this because I have heard so many people rave about it. It is good so far although I am a little nervous about who the leading lady actually ends up with. "Witch's Romance" Kdrama Love it. Watched the Tdrama version during the break between episodes 2 and 3. Both are really good. "Wonderful Days" Kdrama Love it! I want to marry Dong Hui. I am so sad I have to wait 16 days after they are aired to see the new episodes. I watched unsubbed last week but I don't want to get to far ahead when I don't know what is being said.
Fall in Love With Me - It's like cotton candy. Fluffy, sweet and no real substance. So cute . Ghost-Seeing Detective Cheo Yong - I have been on episode 5 for about 3 weeks now... it's good, I just can't seem to get the energy to watch it. Secret Love Affair - I love this drama. I think the last episode just aired, and I don't want it to be over. Sungkyunkwan Scandal - My Current Marathoning drama. Like a Joseon style hana kimi/boys over flowers.
Been watching anime mostly this days so Mimi, White Christmas, Doctor Stranger, Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit and rewatching The Master's Sun with my mom.
Started on Haitatsu Saretai Watashitachi
I really enjoyed Ghost-seeing detective Cheo Yong. It is really dark though with evil spirits and violent crimes so I didn't want to watch it all at once. It took me about 3 weeks to watch it. Had to wait til I was in the mood for an episode here and there. Still really good.
doctor stranger witch's romance you're all surrounded the hippocratic crush (while waiting for my other drama's to air)
Started on Smiling Pasta
big man doctor stranger witch's romance angel eyes hotel king gap dong traingle You're All Surrounded come jang bori Wild Chives and Soybean Soup Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit a new leaf