Currently focusing on Jung Yi, Goddess of Fire and High Kick Through the Roof. Also keeping up with Secrets and Future Choice but not so much on Reply 1994...
Marry Him If You Dare - it is quite good, I am cheering for Yoon Eun Hye's character, and I think Yonghwa's acting improved, but the drama does not have my full attention, because I am annoyed with the future Mi Rae. Heirs - love Young Do / Eun Sang pairing, I hope they will get more screen time! I Hear Your Voice - loving this drama to pieces. Empress Ki - starting to watch today!
Basketball Empress Ki Heirs Marry Him If You Dare Reply 1994 Secret Love The Suspicious Housekeeper Unemployed Romance Protect the Boss
Whoa there are to many to mention. Still airing: Secret Heirs Mirae's Choice Unemployed Romance Reply 1994 Suspicious Housekeeper Not Airing: Inborn Pair My Lucky Star Love Forward
Dream High Skip Beat! Maid Deka The King of Dramas Yokai Ningen Bem
Heirs That winter the wind blows Goddess of fire, Jungyi Sword and Flower
Marry Him if You Dare Reply 1994
Empress Ki Golden Rainbow Passionate Love Mi Rae's Choice Heirs Beautiful Guy Gu Am Heo Joon The Suspicious Housekeeper
heartless city! awesome drama
Gu Family Book Empress Ki 7th Grade Civil Servant but I may drop watching it, still thinking :)
Feast of the Gods (in the middle of marathon-drama)
That Winter the wind blows ^^
Currently it's kinda busy times... I've more or less stalled most of the dramas. Only actively following Golden Rainbow and started Pretty Man.

Still working my way through High Kick 2.
Reply 1994 Master's Sun i'm going to start White Christmas also