Currently watching: Flower Boy Next Door: Enriques is so cute >_< Jeon Woo Chi: Wizards, action, magic and even romance: quite good Vampire Host: Yaay, a vampire drama! I just love vampire and blood and this is my thing even though the effects are bothersome, I still like it. Let's not forget it's also about investigation and mystery (:
9 End 2 Outs...Great drama..I love it
Im watching A Gentleman's dignity. I love it, super looooove this drama! Im not finished yet, but i'll absolutely rate this 10! :D
The Man Who Can't Get Married It's relaxing and funny.
Flower Boy Next Door - unless they completely f-up the last few episodes well on it's way to becoming my favorite drama EVAAAAR
Hi My Sweetheart it's okay, I haven't really made up my mind yet
7th grade civil servant
Legend of Hyang Dan and Padam Padam. :)
Glass Mask. Been desperately trying to find episode 90, for some reason Viki is just not working for me. Also watching Horse Doctor and Ja U Chi. Enjoying both of them. Finished the Great Seer yesterday.
Flower Boy Next Door
Right now I am watching Mop Girl and Baker King Kim Tak Goo.

Level 7 Civil Servant - It's awesome, everyone should watch this! IRIS 2 The Incarnation of Money The Devil Reply 1997 - Episode 3 and so far... I find it boring and overrated. Switch Girl!!
Flower boy next door: it's pretty cute but not a really great drama Goong: it's really starting to bring out my inner feminist with how much of a push over the female lead is. King flower: not a fan of Taiwan dramas but I'm enjoying this one
1 Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek 2 Flower Boy Next Door 3 Horse Doctor 4 IRIS 2 5 My Love, Madame Butterfly 6 New Tales of Gisaeng So 7 That Winter, The Wind Blows 8 The Incarnation of Money I have too many on my plate, eyes bigger than my stomach I guess :D
Panda and Hedgehog: I think I will die of the adorable men in the drama!