We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Starting to watch 11 Nin Mo Iru!
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Ep. 9... O' how my stomach hurts ^^* k k k
Binbo Danshi 1/9: I think this is too weird for me. I don't exactly like Oguri Shun and I fought through the complete first episode. Don't know if it's worth wasting more than 400 minutes of my life. ^^''
I'm watching Kagi no Kakatta Heya and Papa wa Idol. :)
only mou ichido kimi ni propose and legal high..
actually also watch papadol and kagi no kakatta heya, but i think i'll drop them
Currently watching Tree with Deep Roots. Just over halfway in. It's a really really good sageuk. I recommend it!
Voice 1/11: It's been a long time since I thought a first episode dragged that much. I don't know if I'll like it, but at least I'll try to watch 5 episodes or something. To give it a chance. Only because of Ikuta Toma, though. xD
I just watched Akahana no Sensei ep 8/10. The last 2 episodes aren't subbed, does anyone have any idea where I can watch them subbed???? :(
add W no higeki to my list. i was bored and realised i havent watched takei emi's new drama so i checked it out. IT'S SO GOOD! i did a marathon of the available episodes. a definte must watch this season.
Ikebukuro West Gate Park 4/11: I honestly like this! I admit I only started watching it because of Yamapi, but his role is kind of small and I'm continuing because I'm really enjoying it. Though sometimes there's too much violence.
Romantic Princess: I´m almost done and it´s okey but somehow the old man annoys me sometimes a little bit :S
Soulmate - kind of cheesy and corny in parts (on purpose) but I'm loving it (:
Padam Padam After reading the synopsis I thought it's gonna be another cheesy drama, but I gave it a chance anyway and don't regret it. So far I'm loving it, I'm not even skipping a second!