From ongoing ones: Secrets, Future Choice, Reply 1994 and Heirs - albeit I'm about to drop Heirs pretty soon.
Operation Proposal Only that one since I can't watch several dramas at one time and also since I don't have that much free time on my hands ^^;
That winter the wind blows Heirs Goddess of fire, Jungyi Sword and flower
Heirs Jumong Knife and Flower Marry Him If You Dare Secret Love Top Medical Team Unemployed Romance. Starting Empress Ki next week.
Heirs Marry Him If You Dare Potato Star Prosecutor Princess Reply 1994 Secret Love The Suspicious Housekeeper
Secrets It Started With a Kiss 7th Grade Civil Servant
Heirs Reply 1994 Love Around Just you
Just started to finish "All about my Romance" :)
Secret Love Heirs Marry Him If You Dare there's also I Hear Your Voice in my currently watching list but i have only watched the 1st episode and that was weeks ago. So i can't really say that i'm currently watching this.
Right now I'm watching Harvest Villa and Tumbling. I'm probably going to start Pride soon as well. ^^
I'm currently watching I Miss You & Itazura Na Kiss Love in Tokyo! Maybe I'll start soon 49 days ^^
Reply 1994 Marry Him If You Dare God Of Study Heirs Those are the ones I'm watching ^^
Reply 1994 Basketball Just You Marry Him if You Dare (currently watching but not on the same schedule as it airs)