Umm, now I am watching - Big which I would completely hate if it wasn't for Gong Yoo. - My name is Kim Sam Soon which is too slow-paced and not exactly my cup of tea. - Rich Man, Poor Woman which I completely love until now <3. Oguri Shun is such a great actor ^o^. - Sprout which is very enjoyable, although the episodes are too short :3
Ojakgyo Brothers currently episode 18 and I'm loving it! Although it has some cliches there are a couple characters that are really original and refreshing :)
Just started watching Keizoku 2: SPEC. And what can I say. Going into it I thought I would like it alright, but I LOVE IT alot. Erika Toda gives what must be the best performance I've seen in any Jdrama so far. She was already one of my favorite actresses but I'm still surprised by how good she is in this. Other than than I'm watching Mendol, Sailor Moon and Heaven's Flower.
Last Friends... OMG... what's going on...
just started The Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (ep.1) and thoughts: when the girls are having the talk "what happened to your face" -which is like cut out of a commercial for BB Cream - I'm always like "crap, I really couldn't step out of the house in Korea" LOL
While waiting to find the last 2 eps of Big, I've watching Resurrection. So far, it's pretty good.
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry, pretty good.
Apart from all the others, those are new:

Sunao ni Narenakute 2/11: Well.. apart from clichees and melodrama as well as many tragics thrown together to make a huge mess, I like it up until know. I'm just scared of everyone saying it starts out great and gets horrible. ;)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal 2/20: I don't like it up until now. I've only seen a tenth of it, though and it's moving pretty slow so I still have high hopes for it.
Currently I'm watching Love Keeps Going (TDrama),started watching because of Mike He and in my opinion it's the best TDrama I've seen this far, also I'm watching JDrama Rich Man, Poor Woman and just started watchig KDrama Oh! My Lady,but then again I started watching because of Choi SiWon. So faar I've seen 4 episodes and I'm already hooked up (^_^)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho...currently watching episode 3...OMG, sooo funny.
Iljimae, because of Park Shi Hoo.. but now I'm loving it because of Lee Jun Ki <33
Currently watching Big, and I love it a lot <3
bridal mask a gentleman's dignity dr. jin