Rich Man Poor Woman : I love it and it is driving me crazy :D
hmm I am watching Gentleman's dignity.. ep 18th.. I thought tatz the last episode.. O_O.. but now.. I should wait until they post.. last episode..:/ I am confused on what I should start next :) will get back once I start new one ;-)
Apart from the others, new is:

Last Friends 3/11: I like it up until now. It's as dramatic as Sunao ni Narenakute which I watched before and even has Eita playing pretty much exactly the same character again. Well, I don't mind since I liked his character in SnN. xD Doesn't make me like Nishikido Ryo any more, though. -_-
Right now I'm watching Rich Man, Poor Woman. It's the first JP drama I've settled in to watch for a while now. I'm loving it, the lead characters have great chemistry. Other than that I am trying to finish up Big, I Do I Do, and a couple of older series I have been slow to finish: City Hall, Smile You, Color of Woman.
Guilty pleasure - I loved that one!
darkangel662008 wrote: Miss No Good:-)

Guilty pleasure - I loved that one
goldenseal50 wrote: Rich Man Poor Woman : I love it and it is driving me crazy :D

Haha same ... Loving it hard!
My Princess... somebody recommended me this drama and told me good things about it.. meh. it sucks. i dont know its like something is missing. very predictable. i love the two leads are very adorable and cheeky ... my only reason of watching/continuing watching is KTH and SSH cuteness... oh, another thing, the 2nd female lead is very annoying to look at.
Recently I am watching High Kick Through The Roof, I Like Daniel-Jeung Eum Couple... They are So cute together.. Hope She Kyung will love Shi Yoon in the end...But I Heard it had the most absured ending ever.. :(
New:

Yokai Ningen Bem 2/10: I love it up until now! Heard so many horrible things about the effects and stuff, but the rest of it is awesome enough to make up for it. At least until now, who knows if it will get really bad. :P
I'm watching bridal mask and loving it😍
I am watching all currently airing dramas: To the Beautiful You, Arang and the Magistrate, Faith, Rich Man Poor Woman, and Sprout. I've put all others dramas on hold so I don't get behind, I'm in love with all of them so it's super hard to wait for each new episode and when they finally come out I go through them so fast that I'm always left with nothing to watch for days and I can't start any other dramas because all I can think about are these stories.