Right NOW?? The woman who stills want to marry!! And I don't know, why I'm listening to Big OST, Gong Yoo's Because I't is you and I'm freaking crying like a little girl!! Ottoke!!!!
Apart from the others,

Ma Boy 2/3: Pretty cute, but short. ^^
Following Arang, Bridal Mask and Faith. When I first dove into K-drama I just watched series that were completed. That way i could sail thru the entire series in a few marathon days of watching. Lately I have been watching currently airing series and it is driving me crazy waiting for the new episodes. Going to have to find some more completed series. Really been thinking a lot about rewatching Secret Garden. This time I am going to pay more attention to Yu In Na. Loved her in Queen Inhyuns Man. I watched that series three times already.
graytrigger wrote: Following Arang, Bridal Mask and Faith. When I first dove into K-drama I just watched series that were completed. That way i could sail thru the entire series in a few marathon days of watching. Lately I have been watching currently airing series and it is driving me crazy waiting for the new episodes. Going to have to find some more completed series. Really been thinking a lot about rewatching Secret Garden. This time I am going to pay more attention to Yu In Na. Loved her in Queen Inhyuns Man. I watched that series three times already.

IKR!! Watching them airing is a pain in the butt!! Mhahahha Actually I'm watching Faith, Arang, Panda & Hedgehog, at the same time and is driving me nuts... Bridal Mask I want to watched when is finished! Coz, that one I'm gonna eat it marathon style baby!! That sucker is going down!!!!!!!! Mhahahhaha Don't worry, I'm nuts!! *whispering* I know!!! Mhaaaa
Watching Faith & To The Beautiful You currently. Faith is super awesome for me & TTBY is not bad.
I only watched 2 episodes of Arang and the Magistrate and decided to pause it because i mix up dramas easily if i watch them at the same time. Even though it's great up to ep 2, i'll wait till Faith end and by the time AATM should have all episodes out already so i don't have to wait. <:
(i won't mix Faith and TTBY up because one is a modern-day drama and the other one is well...half-half. I actually told my friend the doctor in Faith is in Arang and the Magistrate, so stupid of me.)
Arang, Beautiful You, Panda, Love Rain -.-
To the beautiful you korean version love Minho and Suli
I'm watching Iljimae right now, and totally loving it. Lee Jun Ki's character is too cute ^^ + I'm really glad I finally started watching even though I was really skeptical at first :P
Faith and Personal Taste

I am enjoying both so far! LMH can do no wrong :)
Secret Garden, I regret that I haven't seen it earlier ^^"
Arang and the Magistrate, and To The Beautiful You, atm^^
Skip Beat!, To The Beautiful You, Rich Man Poor Woman, at the moment. I'm planning on watching High School Debut soon.
So I can add

Oretachi wa tenshi da! 2/14: It's weird, it's bad and it's not as funny as it wants to be, but it has a certain charm. Like an anime somehow. ^^
New one ;)

Dream 3/20: Up until now I like it a lot (mainly because of Kim Beom? :P) even though I hate fighting and am not a fan of sports in general. Especially not boxing, wrestling and all those brutal things. I hate them. Well, nonetheless I like this. ^^