We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
I couldn't see any threads for this being made.. We all see asian dramas, and over the time we have time and time again seen traditional wear being used in them.
If you were to get a giftcard as to where you could get a Hanbok, Kimono or chinese traditional clothing for free,
What would you have choosen?
I honestly think all are beautiful in their own way, But I would have bought a kimono myself..
What about you?

FEMALE

MALE
Can we include guy clothing in this or another thread?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Can we include guy clothing in this or another thread?

Yes, Kinda slow on time right now.. But I plan on adding male clothings to the thread afterwards..
Going out shopping right now.. The pictures take lots of place,,
I'll make it so there'll be both male and female clothing :)
MonjaElisa wrote: Yes, Kinda slow on time right now.. But I plan on adding male clothings to the thread afterwards..
Going out shopping right now.. The pictures take lots of place,,
I'll make it so there'll be both male and female clothing :)

Thanks because I love the traditional male Chinese clothing.
I'd go with a Kimono or a Hanfu. Preferably in red/black without too many distracting patterns. So where's my gift coupon? :p
I love Kimono very-very much, I've tried on yukata and own a kimono (though not an expensive, hand-made one)... But I'd really like to try a Hanbok, I kind of like how it makes a woman's body look like a cute little bell ^^
VioletSakura wrote: I love Kimono very-very much, I've tried on yukata and own a kimono (though not an expensive, hand-made one)...
But I'd really like to try a Hanbok, I kind of like how it makes a woman's body look like a cute little bell ^^

What does your Kimono look like and where did you buy it? In Japan? *curious*
Szasha wrote: What does your Kimono look like and where did you buy it? In Japan? *curious*

My aunt bought it for me in US, it looks like... hmmm... this ^^

P.S. Not my best photo... grr.. ^^ but, whatever...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]471[/ATTACH] this one as well :p
VioletSakura wrote: My aunt bought it for me in US, it looks like... hmmm... this ^^

P.S. Not my best photo... grr.. ^^ but, whatever...

That's actually quite a pretty picture. :) Was it originally fabricated in Asia or is entirely an American product?
Szasha wrote: That's actually quite a pretty picture. :) Was it originally fabricated in Asia or is entirely an American product?

As far as I know, it's made in US, but by Japanese, I know that, cause my aunt went to buy this with her half Japanese friend ^^
traditional asian clothes looks so comfy. i dont know what they are really called but i refer to the traditional korean men's clothing technicolor pajamas.
AWWWWWWWWWW*can´t decide which one she prefers* I will just take everything(even though the first I ever wanted to try on was the Kimono)^^ But I bet I couldn´t even put it on ....by myself:)
I like Hanboks. I so~~ want to try one on...but unfortunately I don't think theres anywhere in Birmingham that let you. ANd if you buy it online...its cost so~~ much! Hopefully one day when i go to South Korea i'll be able to try one *wishful thinking* ^^,