BIG really had a bad ending... :S made me totally unsatisfied.. they could have made it so much better! :(
Arang and the Magistrate -- Confusing ending.
Lovers in Paris -- The whole story turned out to be just an imagination in the end.
Rooftop Prince -- Total dissapointment. i'd expected something great for the ending.
I agree with Rooftop Prince, I was disappointed.
49 days ( arrrrghhhhh!! what a frustrating end, OMG) and LIE TO ME (ridiculous!)
for me it's City Hunter, Coffee Prince, 1 Liter of Tears, and You're Beautiful. I haven't watch much drama though xD
City Hunter's ending was a slight disappointment but it could have been worse so can't complain. I thought the whole series was amazing so I will overlook the ending :) You're beautiful could have ended better but at least it was a happy ending just not a strong happy ending. Personal Taste had a strong ending which I really liked - I hear the show has mixed reviews but I personally loved it!!
Ohlala Spouses - I am peeved!
I have never been satisfied at the ending of a Korean drama till now. Counting one exception (Shut up Flower Boy Band).

According to me, most dramas have lacking ends. The bad one for me is Queen In Hyun's Man. I thought the ending was absurd and they did anything they could to make it 'happy'. And 49 Days- one of the worst endings ever and sad at the time. -_-
Five Fingers...I was not satisfied with the ending at all.
MusicROSE wrote: But, the worst endings are after all those which are left open ><
i agree! ^^

>Bad man - Kim Nam Gil just had to die.. tsk.
>unstoppable high kick - cliffhanger (i wanted them to like kiss or something.. ^^)
>Skipbeat - o.o that's it?..
>Queen Seon Deok - Kim Nam Gil again...i just wanted them to be together..aish..
>49 days - its really a beautiful drama and yet a sad ending..
...can't think of anything else...
The Innocent Man - Opinions may differ, but I was disappointed...
Bad Guy....Bad Guy... And, oh, did I mention, Bad Guy. 'Nough said. (Oh, and also, Big.)
There are many others too, but The Thousandth Man.
SPOILER: He had a kid?!? No sir, you're not allowed to get married and have kids (or be happy). No, you have to live the rest of your life mourning the loss of your great love. Jk.
Hana Kimi Taiwan (it was just horrible, they made it like they were making a sequel and never did so it's just bad) Faith (Loved this drama but the ending was unsatisfying, it felt rushed and they were seperated for 3 years and when she comes back all they do is stare at each other? like come on!) Sprout (it was just it fell flat compared to the rest of the drama)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho The drama was so good but the ending was so dumb. It felt like they tried to force a happy ending but it was done so badly.