Don't you get mad when a drama/film's ending take the wrong turn? I know that I do!! I might hate he whole show because I focus on endings while rating or writing a review. Edit: Sad endings aren't always bad because they can be the perfect choice for the drama's genre/Storyline's development. I will mention some dramas where hated the ending: 1)A Love To Kill. 2)City Hunter (I didn't quite like the ending). 3)Hana kimi the Taiwanese version (the worst ever!). 4)Sorry I Love You. 5)Skip beat (The ending wasn't satisfying). 6)Zettai Kareshi. 7)K-POP - The Ultimate Audition (Disappointing). Do you have others to add and does bad endings influence your judgement?
Mary stayed all night - Unsatisfied totally. As much as i Love Jang Geun I wished she choose another guy.
high kick through the roof OMG!!! the ending was just just...arghh!!!!
I totally agree with you, it ruins the good impression you had on the rest of the drama ^^ 1) Love Contract: Worst ending ever, never managed to get what happened to who... 2) Why why love 3) Zettai Kareshi 4) LIAR GAME - the movie: I was hoping for more ^^' 5) Kurosagi: a bit disappointing but not that bad 6) 49 Days: the ending is amazing but I was hoping for a happy ending so... It's all I can think right now but I know that most of dramas have an unsatisfying/lousy ending ==
The only one I remember I absolutely didn´t like was What´s up...And I had several others too. But I tried so hard to forget them, that I actually don´t remember anything sure now:) O.o there was still that Movie Crows 2(I still do remember that I didn´t like the ending)....
Koishite Akuma [ending=horrible+sad]
Muscle Girl [that wasn't and ending]

But, the worst endings are after all those which are left open ><
sash wrote: mary stayed all night -
unsatisfied totally.
As much as i love jang geun i wished she choose another guy.

ditto!!
Momo Love - It just felt like it was being rushed and yet was draggy at the same time. Plus the last few episodes threw a ton of cliche plot twists at you all at once!
Over the Rainbow. Loved the drama but hated the ending so much it ruined the entire show for me.
49 Days. It should've been rated a 10 and been on my favorites list because eps 1-18 were insanely good, but the ending (eps 19-20) was insanely bad. I still get mad and want to strangle the writer every time i think about it.
Bad Love (but loved the OST) Snow in August Omiai Kekkon
49 Days -- does it even make sense that after spending 49 days collecting 3 tears for you to live and after collecting them, you would 6 days after?! -___- City Hunter Coffee Prince -- I know the couples ended up together but honestly, whaddup with JUST STARING AT EACH OTHER?! Atashinchi No Danshi 1 Litre of Tears (I know from the start that she will die no matter what, but I had this 2% hope that she wouldn't die and that she and the guy would date and be happy for the rest of their lives) DREAM HIGH and DREAM HIGH 2 !! How come no one ended up with someone?! -_____- except for the dancer and the rapper girl... SPY MYUNG WOL -- open ending???? Kpop the Ultimate Audition and Shut Up Flower Boy Band -- I actually wanted the bands to be successful. :( I have high standards for the ending that's why I have a lot on my list. :P I LOVE all the dramas listed above but cant accept the ending. I want more. :|
Rourou wrote: I get pissed off when i like a drama/movie so much and then the ending couldn't be any worse i may actually end up hating the hole drama bcz everytime i think of it; the horrible ending comes to my mind or sometimes endings don't satisfy me . I focus a lot on endings; it's one of my basis to rate a drama/movie.
I will mention some dramas that i hated the ending :
1)A Love To Kill
2)City Hunter (i didn't quiet liked the ending)
3)Hana kimi the taiwanese version (the worst ever!)
4)Sorry I Love You
5)Skip beat (the ending wasn't satisfying)
6)Zettai Kareshi
7)K-POP - The Ultimate Audition (i was disappointed).
Do u have others to add and does bad endings influence ur judgement about drama/movie?

I have to agree with Sorry I Love You - I loved it very much and thought this was one of the best dramas I've seen so far but the ending (the whole '1 year later' thing) was absolutely pointless and really disappointed me.