does anyone here watch indian drama ?
if yes what's ur favourite indian drama ?
I used to be obsessed with indian dramas at one point in my life before I discovered Korean dramas.

I used to love watching the oldies like Kahani ghar ghar ki...kyun ki saas bhi khabhi bahu thi...kasauti zindagi ki.

These days I find dramas less interesting and find that they seem live the same day in 20 episodes which really annoys me!!

But currently I am watching Suhani si ek ladki and Mohi ek kwaab.
I like korean dramas more than Indian dramas to say frankly, but there are these few dramas I like since they are really interesting. They are regional though(Marathi), but I am mentioning them just because i like them too much. First is, Eka Lagnachi dusari goshta, it was a real fun drama about this two people who are bounded by contract marriage and have quite different views.  Then there is Asambhav(again a regional drama), it had a mysterious aura around it and was about re-incarnation. In hindi, I liked anil kapoor's 24 series the best.
I haven't watched any Indian drama since I started watching kdramas and none of the Indian dramas interest me anymore. I liked Ek Duje Ke Vaaste (Sony TV) & Ishqbaaz (starting few episodes) from recent years.

Any new Indian dramas that are worth checking out?
(I absolutely don't like fantasy genre in Indian dramas.)

List OF Indian Dramas

This is the list of indian Dramas

Nazar
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Krishna Chali London
Kulfi Kumar Bajewala
Kasauti Zindagi Kay
Dil To Happy Hai Ji
Sarvagun Sampanna
Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon
The Voice
Divya Drishti

Recently watched Hindi drama "Made in Heaven" on Amazon Prime. It has both a good story and great acting. Its very modern compared to other Indian dramas I think (haven't seen a lot to be able to judge). Would highly recommend it. 

Cancer! Cancer! Cancer! Almost all the above suggestions are cancerous and i would never suggest these to anyone ever in my life. Completely brainless and reflects only the 10% of what Indian Society is like, these are still stuck in a particular time frame and the situation will never improve untill and unless these particular directors and producers leave the industry, the Monopoly will seize to exist and there would be no further room for improvement.

Well still there are some gems too in our Indian Cinema:-

Yeh He Meri Family

Sacred Games

Ghoul

Kota Factory

TVF Pitchers

These all are from different genres and are of top notch quality and have calibre to compete on international level :)

Code M

Bebaakee

Haasil

Ghoul

Devon ke Mahadev (Can't really remember the hindi title)

Gullak (2 Seasons)

Yeh Meri Family

I haven't watched in a long time, used to watch as a child with my mom. 

Uttaran was a show I remembered from my childhood

If anyone's thinking of watching Indian dramas I'd recommend them to watch web series/dramas...

RehamMahgoub:
does anyone here watch indian drama ?
if yes what's ur favourite indian drama ?

Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasma

Kyler Adams:

Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chasma

op??

Recently some Netflix dramas were also dope like The fame game, Mai and many more and those mentioned above are sitcoms...