Family/Friendship Romance-Beethoven Virus (2008), Reply 1988 (2015), Jungle Fish 2 (2010), Ojakgyo Brothers  (2011)
Historical Drama (40)-The Moon that Embraces the Sun (2012), Heaven's Order (2013),Jeong Do Jeon (2014)
Romance-Melodrama-Que Sera, Sera  (2007),Can You Hear My Heart (2011),A Thousand Days' Promise (2011),Love Rain (2012)
Supernatural-Romance (10)-I Hear Your Voice  (2013)
Action-Mystery-Suspense (20)Babysitter (2016),Reset (2014)
Action-Thriller Romance (20)-Masked Prosecutor (2015),Giant (2010)
Detective-Police (10)-Cheo Yong  (2014)
Romance-Comedy (40)-The Producers (2015),Me too, Flower! (2011)Discovery of Romance (2014),Plus Nine Boys (2014
Life-School (total of 10)-Imaginary Cat (2015)
Medical-Romance (total of 10)-Heart to Heart  (2015)
Family/Friendship Romance: Sassy Go Go
Action-Mystery-Suspense: Dr. Frost
Medical-Romance: Good Doctor + D-Day
Supernatural-Romance: The Master's Sun
Life-School: School 2013
Detective-Police: Cheo Yong
Historical Drama: The Princess' Man
Romance-Comedy: Goong + Witch's Romance
Family/Friendship Romance: Beethoven Virus, Angry Mom, Moorim School
Action-Thriller Romance: Athena: Goddess of War
Action-Mystery-Suspense : Little Girl K, Dr-Frost
Historical Drama : Six Flying Dragons, Queen Seon Duk
Romance-Comedy: The Vineyard Man, The King of Dramas
Romance-Melodrama: Secret, History of the Salaryman

Here goes the worst...at least in my opinion
sorry if this has already been answered, but why are certain dramas considered out? shouldn't they be kept until the voting ends (or at least indefinitely) so that you can gauge how much a drama is hated? either way, thanks for creating this...didn't realize how much fun it would be to list some of the dramas I didn't enjoy.

Family/FriendshipFromance - Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (2012)
Action-Thriller Romance - Fugitive: Plan B (2010)
Action-Mystery-Suspense - no opinion - haven't watched enough of this genre
Medical-Romance - Good Doctor
Life - School - Imaginary Cat (2015)
Supernature -Romance - Please Come Back, Mister  (2016)
Detective-Police - Special Affairs Team 10
Historical Drama - The Bridal Mask 
Romance-Melo - Missing You (2012) - i don't see Fashion King listed anywhere and that was a stinker hands down, much more than Missing You
Romance-Comedy - Me too, Flower! (2011)
Thanks Displacedmoon for the opinion, well if I were not to take out some drama, they might be the only ones which gets downvoted and that way so many other dramas won't be downvoted as long as there is another bad one.
I'm sorry for the real late reply , I was busy this whole time.

Keep voting please :) Thanks
Medical-Romance: Descendants of the Sun
Life-School: School 2013
Romance-Melodrama: Innocent Man
Detective-Police: Vampire Prosecutor
Action-Thriller Romance: IRIS
Action-Mystery Suspense: The Devil, Shark
Family/Friendship Romance: Adolescence Medley, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, What's Up
Supernatural Romance: My Girlfriend is Gumiho
Dramas (Imaginary Cat, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, Me too,Flower ) are out due to 5 downvotes. 

Thanks for taking part, and Hope you continue doing so to the end.
Dramas ( Love Rain, Moorim School, The Moon that Embraces the Sun, Descendants of the Sun, The Master's Sun, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ) are out with 4 downvotes.
Guys there are still 71 Individual Dramas that are not even voted once, if there are any drama you didn't think was good compared to others, please down vote them.
Please get your least dramas downvoted here.
Stairway to Heaven (2003)
-Melodrama, Romance, Tragedy                                                                                                                                                                                                             Winter Sonata (2002)
-Melodrama, Romance                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Jewel in the Palace (2003)
-Food, Historical, Medical, Melodrama, Romance                                                                                                                                                                                 Queen Seon Duk (2009)
-Historical, Political, Romance, War                                                                                                                                                                                                        49 Days (2011)
-Drama, Fantasy, Melodrama, Romance                                                                                                                                                                                                  Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)
-Drama, Historical, Political, Romance, Tragedy

Guys where are the Kdrama fans, let this post not die please and make your favourite drama get into the top by eliminating the rest