oh wow i'm such an idiot, i totally misread your post, and voted for the dramas i enjoyed most. it's because i initially remember you saying something about voting on which drama goes.. oops. sorry :(
(i did put much attention into your 2nd rule though, i still don't get how i could have messed it up sorry :( )
Its Totally Fine , I mean if they are not already  eliminated you can change your vote in another comment , don't go back to your post.
Good idea! And sorry again :(

Family/Friendship Romance: / (Old: Angry Mom, Sassy Go Go)
Action-Thriller Romance: IRIS (Old: Healer, I Remember You)
Supernatural-Romance: / (Old: You Who Came from the Stars)
Life-School: Imaginary Cat (Old: Page Turner)
Historical: Rooftop Prince (Old: Faith)
Romance-Melodrama: / (Old: Scent of a Woman)
Romance-Comedy: / (Old: The Producers)

edit: oh great! i thought it was already too late to do that ^^' thank you so much! i deleted my first post and edited this one
Family/Friendship Romance: Secret Love Affair , New Tales of Gisaeng  , Smile, Dong Hae , What's Up
Action-Thriller Romance:  You're All Surrounded , Athena: Goddess of War
Action-Mystery-Suspense: God's Gift - 14 Days, Three Days
Medical-Romance: It's Okay, That's Love
Supernatural-Romance: The Master's Sun
Detective-Police: Ghost
Historical Drama: Rooftop Prince, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Queen In Hyun's Man, Hwang Jin Yi , 
Romance-Melodrama: Winter Sonata, Scent of a Woman, Missing You, Triangle
Romance-Comedy: You're Beautiful, Me too, Flower!, The Greatest Love, Pasta   
@rainruma  I'm sorry to be rude enough to say this , I went through your list noticed that some of those dramas (Ghost ,It's Okay, That's Love,What's Up)  were either not on your list or you had dropped them soon in the beginning.
What I mean is for dramas you didnt watch enough of it's episodes, it won't be fair to down-vote them, I just said this to make sure if you didn't misunderstand the post, otherwise I respect and appreciate your vote very much, and calculate every one you wrote.
@RawaRauf - no problem ... yeah, Ghost I dropped, That's why it's least favorite ...LOL....  the eps. watched is not exact, bcz I can't remember where ...
So you can remove it from my list .... I only saw one other in the category, so I can't vote.
you can also remove New Tales of Gisaeng, God's Gift - 14 Days,Three Days,and  Pasta,  bcz I didn't finish those either...Sorry, didn't know about the rule.
my MDL list is not up to date..:P 
Family/Friendship Romance: Reply 1994 ,  Ojakgyo Brothers,
Action-Thriller Romance: You're All Surrounded, Giant 
Medical-Romance: Emergency Couple
Supernatural-Romance: The Master's Sun
Detective-Police: Mrs. Cop
Historical Drama: Capital Scandal, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Rooftop Prince, Splash Splash LOVE
Romance-Melodrama: A Love To Kill, Tree of Heaven, Love Rain, That Winter The Wind Blows
Romance-Comedy: Delightful Girl Choon Hyang  , 9 End 2 Outs, Oh! My Lady, Cunning Single Lady
@rainruma - no problem I understand it now - I will count Ghost and the others too. actually It's more than enough to down-vote a drama which you watched enough and still not interested to finish it - I didn't know your list was not updated for those drama , Thanks for voting :) 
@RawaRauf ...No big deal it is all for fun anyways  ...Novel idea :D
@rainruma - Thanks again for voting :)
The least enjoyable to me are...

Action-Thriller Romance:       City Hunter  (2011)        
Action-Mystery-Suspense:    Liar Game  (2014)
Medical-Romance:                Descendants of the Sun  (2016)
Supernatural-Romance:         I Hear Your Voice  (2013)
Detective-Police:                  Vampire Prosecutor  (2011)
Historical Drama:                  Iljimae  (2008)                       Hong Gil Dong (2008)       Joseon Gunman  (2014)     Scholar...the Night(2015)
Romance-Melodrama:           Shining Inheritance  (2009)     Padam Padam  (2011)      Queen of Ambition  (2013)  Swallow the Sun  (2009)
Romance-Comedy:               Goong (2006)                        Soulmate  (2006)              Witch's Romance  (2014)    Pasta  (2010)

PS: @RawaRauf  Just in case you check my list, I just want to mention I started watching dramas before knowing about this site so basically I've seen way more dramas than recorded on my drama list, and even now I still watch dramas without having them on my list lol...I just update my list when I remember :))))
@KMR Yeah I check the lists so I can be sure the votes are accurate , thanks for the note :) 
Family/Friendship Romance: Coffee Prince  (2007)
Action-Thriller Romance: I Remember You  (2015)
Action-Mystery-Suspense: Shark  (2013)
Medical-Romance: Blood  (2015)
Supernatural-Romance: The Girl Who Sees Scents  (2015)
Detective-Police: Mrs. Cop (2015)
Historical Drama: Faith  (2012)Rooftop Prince  (2012)
Romance-Melodrama: Love Rain  (2012)
Romance-Comedy: Oh My Venus  (2015)
Rooftop Prince - Oh! My Lady - City Hunter - Scholar Who Walks the Night - Blood has been eliminated.

Thanks for your Votes.
Family/Friendship Romance :Secret love affair , cheese in the trap.
Action-Thriller Romance: A man's story
Supernatural-Romance : Oh my ghost
Medical-Romance: It's okay, that's love .
Historical Drama : Arang and the Magistrate
Romance-Melodrama: Will it snow for Christmas
Romance-Comedy:Me too flower, Delightful girl choon hyang.