Help! This is driving me nuts. I keep thinking of a scene from a drama and I can't remember which show it is. All I remember is one specific scene. 

There is a typical love square. Boy A and Girl A have a connection, but are sorta with other people (Boy B and Girl B, let's call them). Somehow they all end up camping together, like in RVs. There might be other people there too. Girl A is sad because she loves Boy A but it'll never work out so she leaves camp super early in the morning to go take a walk before anyone else wakes up. Boy B shows up on the mountain (maybe temple) path she's on and confesses his love. She turns him down (even though she obviously loves him back). She returns to camp really quickly so no one notices she left but Girl B is awake, sees Boy A is gone, sees Girl A sneaking back to camp, and you can tell she knows something is going on between her guy and the girl. 

Boy A and Girl A OBVIOUSLY end up together by the end of the series. #dramaromances  

I watched this at least two years ago so it's not brand new. I think I watched it when I was still all about Japanese dramas, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Korean or Taiwanese. If anyone has any suggestions, holler. 

It could be Shining Inheritance although it's been a few years since i watched it so i don't remeber it that well but i think there was something similar to this.
It sounds kind of like Heirs a kdrama
It's not Shining Inheritance or Heirs. Hmm....:/
The heirs, I think... or hana kimi / it started with a kiss, j-vers?
Maybe it's devil beside you? That's a Taiwanese drama
There was this exact scene in Shinning inheritance. After Boy A confesses his feelings they kiss and cry before going back. I can't remember all the details but I remember this scene because I watched the casts' reaction to the scene. It was Lee seung gi and Han hyo joo as leads and Moon chae won and Bae soo bin as second leads. If that's not it then forget it
Maybe the Tw drama Fall in Love with me? It has some scene in a camp/ mountain (I dind't watched it completely, just a trailer). I will try to think of more. 
I saw a scene like this but it was a Taiwanese movie, not drama..Our Times...and they were camping in some kind of forest if I am not mistaking.
Shining Inheritance!

This is the scene you are talking about