A girl and 3  sweethearts comes to mind
The Heirs. 

A shame really since it has such a super cast. But I hear bad ratings about it so I think I am going to pass.....
  1. Boys Over Flowers
  2. Descendants of the Sun
  3. The Heirs
  4. The K2
  5. Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  6. W
  7. While You Were Sleeping
  8. Pinnochio
  9. Mother (Korean)
  10. A Korean Odyssey 

1. Crash Landing On You

2. Start Up

Boys over flowers

Heirs

(Never say never but...)

Eulachacha Waikiki - I just watched first episode and its humour is not my cup of tea. I didn't laugh at all. If it should be korean version of Friends, then I prefer original Friends series.

The Eternal Love  and Descendants Of The Sun or any drama with Song Hye Kyo. Loved her in Full House, and she is gorgeous, but too cold when she acts. Feels like the same characters every time. I always start a drama with her in it with high hopes, like (maybe this one I'll like her in it) and at the end I drop them all.

Goblin , W , They are too overated

Boys over Flowers and Playful Kiss (and the other versions)

Once Again - dropped at the 1st ep. After suffering through the second half of Ugly Alert I don't want to go through another hyped daily/family drama 

Reply series - not a fan of slow paced slice of life dramas 

Something in the Rain - wasn't a fan of OSN so I doubt I would like this one 

Boys over flowers is the only thing that comes to mind

Most of nowadays romantic-drama k-dramas. They are all the same and it's boring.

Dramas I refuse to watch are
+School 2021- Im 27 I think I am to old to watch light school romance dramas
+Yumi's cells- it does not appeal to be at all.
+Descendants Of The Sun-Same as Yumi' cells does not appeal to me at all and it looks boring
+Eulachacha Waikiki -I dropped it after 6 episodes and I refuse to pick it back up, as I did not find the humor funny at all stepping on a Lego will be more funny that wakiki  
+The Legend of the Blue Sea-

For me it's Squid Game, cause it's quite over-hyped :)