1 Litre & Sad love story ..
It's 1 litre of tears for me too!! Everyone says it's so good and it's on my to do list, but I never have to courage to start...
Love Rain. My mom watched it and she said it was good. But Yoona's there. Well... I really don't like her. (I just don't get the hype about her.) So even though JGS was the male lead, I still refuse. ;P
The 4 seasons dramas: Winter Sonata, Autumn Tale (although i watched 8 eps before i discovered how it ended), etc. Any of the popular dramas before 2009 really where the ending consists of main characters dying. And starting from now on im banning Go Hye Sun dramas; I gave her 3 chances (BOF, The Musical, and Take Care of Us Captain) but she ruined them all!
kdramafan89 wrote: The 4 seasons dramas: Winter Sonata, Autumn Tale (although i watched 8 eps before i discovered how it ended), etc.

Any of the popular dramas before 2009 really where the ending consists of main characters dying.

And starting from now on im banning Go Hye Sun dramas; I gave her 3 chances (BOF, The Musical, and Take Care of Us Captain) but she ruined them all!

2009 did seem like a year full of sad dramas!! And I am surprised by how many people are anti-Go Hye Sun. I have only seen BOF with her in it, and while she was a little annoying at times, I didn't hate her performance. I might have to try something else she is in so I can see why she is so well-hated.
Big... oh wait... crap.
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL Lis-ssi! It would be SO LONG!

Well...I tried to watch Gokusen... (I put it on hold) and I still contemplate Hana Yori Duckmouth (because of sweet Shota-kun) So I can't quite say no to anything Duckmouth. But yeah, pretty close.

I am going to pass out now. Nites!

LisNoir wrote: I'm passing on HYD... I was told Shota's part was not that big and it would be too much for my sensibilities to watch ducky and the one that cannot be named..*shudders* Night unnie!

Shota parts were small but it was also the moment i became his fan xD

I think fashion king belongs here :3 never watched it never will
Jeaniessi wrote: Big... oh wait...

crap.

lol so true
I refuse to watch Meteor Garden. I just can't bring myself to look at it.
i refuse to watch are MISS RIPLEY, and TAKE CARE OF US CAPTAIN i really like all the actors from this drama but the story i got bored and then what nxt feel like i don't care wat happend and wat the ending....u can guess..
i refuse to watch it too...coz the 2 lead actors idont like it! :)
mdemOiselleC wrote: i refuse to watch are MISS RIPLEY, and TAKE CARE OF US CAPTAIN i really like all the actors from this drama but the story i got bored and then what nxt feel like i don't care wat happend and wat the ending....u can guess..

Dittos! Reading everyone else's "refuse to watch" lists makes mine grow!

Will never watch either of those ...ever! (plus ...Gu Hye Sun and Monkey Yoo chun)
Wow this thread here is giving me an bad conscience....I totally refuse to watch "The Princess Man & A Tree With Deep Roots" But what´s really bad that I refuse to watch an Drama of my Miura >_< :p *because of the female-lead actress*
* Update: I ended up watching one litre of tears - the movie, not the drama, though...and after crying my eyes out in the last half an hour or so, I'm positive I'll never be able to bring myself to watch the drama...not in this decade, at least! XD So that's the one I'm refusing to watch for my own sake!
Sakakibara wrote: * Update: I ended up watching one litre of tears - the movie, not the drama, though...and after crying my eyes out in the last half an hour or so, I'm positive I'll never be able to bring myself to watch the drama...not in this decade, at least! XD
So that's the one I'm refusing to watch for my own sake!

So perfectly I understand you!
UnfortunatelyI did watch the Drama...It was my first J-Drama >_<