We all have this drama we can't really forget, maybe because of a character, or the ending, or the OST... So, here, tell us what drama/movie you miss the most ! (and if you just completed a drama, tell us whether or not you'll miss it) So, I'll start Time Between Dog and Wolf I completely fell in love with the character of Kay and the ost is still making cry. Also the story and the ending are both so strong ...so after 3 years since I've first watched it, that's a drama I still miss ^^
Time Between Dog and Wolf is excellent & one of my faves that I still remember specific scenes from it... I guess I miss all the dramas on my list that I have marked 9 or 10 :D
I rewatched it recently so I'm still in the post-drama depression mode...I love this drama^^ There are some dramas I marked 9 or 10 because I aknowledge the fact they are great but I don't really miss them...for example : Rich Man Poor Woman
Dream High and Reply 1997. They both were really refreshing and showed teenage life in a more realistic way than most dramas. The characters in both were all awesome and I just love and miss those dramas.
dream high... realistic? ok then
Mine is Nodame Cantabile.. I miss Chiaki, Nodame and the gang...And also classic music... I always playing my OST playlist... So it makes me long for Pasta, Secret Garden, Dream High, Sunkyunkwan Scandal and mostly of my rated 9 and 10:)
i miss japanese drama Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake i loved the story and the ost even and the end i really wish there was a remake of thissss
Boys Before Flowers! I miss it all the time, rewatching it is completely refreshing me. I'm smiling, laughing, crying.. And I forget about everything for a second. I think the reason why I miss BOF most is that it's not the first drama I've ever seen but the first drama I loved most :3 There may be some other dramas but they're not as influential as BOF :)
I miss Reply 1997, Coffee Prince and Hana Yori Dango the most. Those are stories I which could go on forever ^^
I miss To the beautiful you :( every wednesday i am waiting for Tae joong and Jae hee, and then i realized that there is no kang tae joong anymore:'( aigoo!!!
YAMATO NADESHIKO SHICHI HENGE and MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO
Uhh a lot! Dong Yi, The Princess Man, Hwang Jin Yi, You are beautiful, Skip Beat, Tree of Heaven, and I already see I'll miss Faith too xDD :D
I miss Bull Fighting and King2Hearts! Those were my favorite dramas of all time!