ok so honestly am I the only one who just couldn't get into a love so beautiful?? like literally everyone raves about it and says it's amazing but I watched like 5 eps and couldn't finish it idk I just found it boring. am I the only one lmfao

I like it.  I like the plots, the actors, the music, the situation.

Its like Reply 88.

i liked it a lot as well, although i gotta admit that i didnt like the latest episodes cuz i thought they were going so fast lmao like in one episode two whole years passed so it felt kinda awkward for me, but regarding that, i found the drama very cute and (after they become adults) real, because it shows what most dramas don't: relationships arent perfect, people arent perfect. 

I'm with you

This was too boring to watch T-T

Same. It wasn't bad but I couldn't get addicted to it for some reason. 

lololol:

ok so honestly am I the only one who just couldn't get into a love so beautiful?? like literally everyone raves about it and says it's amazing but I watched like 5 eps and couldn't finish it idk I just found it boring. am I the only one lmfao

i hate this show....painfully boring

Reading the novel might help. I found it Online.

lololol:

ok so honestly am I the only one who just couldn't get into a love so beautiful?? like literally everyone raves about it and says it's amazing but I watched like 5 eps and couldn't finish it idk I just found it boring. am I the only one lmfao

Well at first it was  also boring for me but later it gets  more interesting  and better

The show is good but not the best 

Kiri:

Well at first it was  also boring for me but later it gets  more interesting  and better

The show is good but not the best 

Honestly, I’ve rewatched just the last six episodes because they are my favorite. :)

ChessWidow:

Honestly, I’ve rewatched just the last six episodes because they are my favorite. :)

mine too!! I  Iove those episodes

whateverlili_:

I'm with you

This was too boring to watch T-T

lololol:

Mee too. Boreeeed