Rich family's son

Miss Night and Day

To be honest i found ep 1 so boring that i tough took an eternity to end 

Zombie Detective - the story was fine, but the female lead made me too angry in the first two episodes.

Sweet Home S2 - boring, SK's acting is still that bad, the character is quite bland for me, and there is no character development. S1 is so-so, S2 is the worst.

Incurable case of love - FL character not for me 

Under the Queen's Umbrella at episode 5 or 6. I haven't exactly dropped it since I plan to start watching at some later date (not entirely sure that later date will ever come). I tend to watch two or three dramas at a time, and already had a heavy one in progress. Also, Umbrella has a very large number of characters who tend to dress alike since this is a historical so I'm having difficulty keeping them straight. The plot is complicated although of course it boils down to power struggle and palace intrigue. Really good performances.

Dropped some dramas the last days.

Step by Step - the pacing is too slow for my taste.

366 Days - Liked the first episode, but I am just not in the mood for something heavy and emotional right now.

Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu - put it on-hold for a while and never felt like i want to continue it. It's not particularly bad, it's just not interesting atm.

Sacchan, Boku wa - Yeaaah no, I just felt bad watching it. 😂

Tokyo Tower (2024) - I was hella excited for it and it disappointed me badly. 😭 the pacing is off af. I like fast paced romances, but everything happened too fast, without a built up and I didn't get an opportunity to dive into their emotions and thoughts