and the last i dropped was master sun i just wasnt interested in the story 

Kemono ni Narenai Watashitachi  - too many unlikeable characters. I made it through 6, but in the end, even Aragaki Yui couldn't hold me to it.

Carolina:

Dropped it too, couldn't enjoy the FL. Thought I'll pick it up & complete later, but never wished really to return to it.

I had the same issue too. I was really excited that it came to Netflix but even no advertisements do not pull me too it.

love alarm

it was on my on-hold list for a long time because i thought that maybe i could give it a second chance because of kim sohyun, but i finally decided to drop it on episode 4 last week

All I want for love is you

The cast was really good and the drama had great potential. But unfortunately it started getting boring after a while. Honestly, 32 eps was a bit too long for this drama considering that it was a typical youth drama. I watched the first 11 eps and decided to drop it.

Just drop love the way you are. I didn't know what there were doing. It's sad because the plot was very interesting and promising. 

I hate drop dramas so I try my best to finish them but Excellent Investidor was so boring that I just had to stop watching it 

bruna:

love alarm

it was on my on-hold list for a long time because i thought that maybe i could give it a second chance because of kim sohyun, but i finally decided to drop it on episode 4 last week

Dropped during the 1st episode. Didn't enjoy this kind of ugly love triangle.

Venus14:

All I want for love is you

The cast was really good and the drama had great potential. But unfortunately it started getting boring after a while. Honestly, 32 eps was a bit too long for this drama considering that it was a typical youth drama. I watched the first 11 eps and decided to drop it.

You're right, such a beautiful story & cute cast. But because of too many episodes, they run out of ideas and it got pretty ridiculous in the end. I completed it with sore eyes, skipping most of the fillers & boring parts.

Carolina:

Dropped during the 1st episode. Didn't enjoy this kind of ugly love triangle.

I finished it but will not be watching S2. I was appalled at the ML’s behavior in regards to his friend. 

Schmetterling:

I finished it but will not be watching S2. I was appalled at the ML’s behavior in regards to his friend. 

IKR?! And I kinda started liking this actor before watching him playing in this drama. Disliked him quickly, even if it's just a character he plays. Surprised how some are waiting for the season 2. Skip it too for sure.

Itaewon Class.

Wonder if I will pick it up again because of PSJ, but for now, I wasn't enjoying the 1st episode.

Doctor John, dropped it episode 17