ShotaSidePart:

Darn, I wanted to watch that one but I can't deal with dramas that paint females as weak and/ or push-overs...

Yeah, there were only 4 female characters. 1 of them had maybe 8 lines in the whole series and very few scenes. 2 of them were "antagonists" who did... Absolutely nothing (one of them suddenly and for reasons unknown had the hots for the ML). One of them was part of the team but she was the weakest out of the four guys and even had a few badass in distress scenes. It was also heavily implied that she was in love with the ML... 

ho0dy:

I could already tell, they gave the rest of the characters a backstory, but there was no depth. A lot of things made no sense, especially the fact that he could fight extremely well even though it was his eyes that got enhanced. I got suggested to read the manhwa and I can see where things went wrong. I feel bad that you actually had to go through watching the whole thing :(

Yeah, I've heard the show is world's apart from the source material. A lot of ppl who were fans of the source material were much more frustrated with the show. I had no expectations and yet it was excruciatingly frustrating to watch. It felt like a 14 year old created the story inserting himself as the ML. Terrible.

Itaewon Class on episode 14 when the girl started getting nose bleeds it just pissed me off that they would randomly throw something like that at the end. It was okay at that point but it started to drag along. The fact that she got mysterious nose bleed disease just messes it up now she will die so that kind of just pissed me off and I dropped it.

Shepard:

Itaewon Class on episode 14 when the girl started getting nose bleeds it just pissed me off that they would randomly throw something like that at the end. It was okay at that point but it started to drag along. The fact that she got mysterious nose bleed disease just messes it up now she will die so that kind of just pissed me off and I dropped it.

That was just a symptom of being overworked, so nothing nearly as dramatic as a sudden disease. 

Shayri:

Oh My Baby 

Enjoying this drama. 

Which is the reason you dropped it?

Rugal - I had such high expectations for this drama but it just didn't make any sense. 

daydreaming:

Rugal - I had such high expectations for this drama but it just didn't make any sense. 

exactly, it had a lot of potential, considering the manhwa. But it strayed sooo far from that :/

Hospital Playlist, I don't get the hype over it - I tried 8 episodes but it was just too boring for me, almost every episode feels the same (insert different operation scenes and band singing at the end of every episode *repeat*) like if I skipped an episode I wouldn't have missed out on much. I just can't get into most slice of life dramas/anime ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Moment of Eighteen - I watched the first three episodes and I just don't find anything interesting enough to continue . It's definitely not a bad drama. I just found myself getting bored and I guess I'm over the cliche teenage love stories where it doesn't feel new and fresh. I would probably like it more if the focus was solely on the struggles of the main character and had no love story at all

Kkondae  Intern kdrama

Love Designer a cdrama

The Brightest Star in The Sky  - I made it through 10 episodes without seeing a single speck of character development from the tsundere twat ML, and realised that even the always excellent Wu Qian could save this one. At my age, life's too short for boring bakvaas, even though there were several side characters that made me wish this one was watchable.

Oh My Baby - After EP-2 the next few episode are super cringe to the point where I'm feeling the second hand embarrassment. So, have dropped the show for now, most likely I'll pick it up again when I'm in the mood for some comedy.

The Golden Eyes The first episodes were slow and the acting was a no no, but I liked the story so I thought i give it a change....and surprisingly it got better even the acting, not good but better :) And it got stuck somehow dragging and unfortunately I found the director deliver a terrible job whereby the acting also went down again. So ya dropped after 20 episodes