NightTraveller:
Oops! The King is in Love- It was getting boring.

I put this drama on hold cause I lost interest. 

The latest drama that I dropped is In a Class of Her Own because there are way too many loopholes and there is no chemistry between the leads.

Dr. Cutie

I fell for the ML but not the drama. I just feel like it's too predictable

Now I just gonna watch some clips on the drama

The Brightest Star in the Sky - for the second time.  There is such a thing as too much tsundere, and blaming the FL for her nearly getting raped was pretty much it.

Tvvelve:
I put this drama on hold cause I lost interest. 

You did so much better than me. I only made it to ep. 4 lol. 

The Best Twins 

Surprised I managed to make it to episode 6 before dropping -_-

My neighbor can't sleep 

True Colours At 4/24. Another controlling manipulative ML, with the added "joy" of being passive-aggressive to boot. Ugh!

Was it love? 

I couldn't get past episode 2. The plot was really boring. 

Can I Hug You Tonight?

One and done- too cliche for my taste

Because of You (remake of Come! Jang Bo Ri) I only tried it since I love CJB but I just can't connect with the Chinese actors and it feels boring like I'm forcing myself to watch it meanwhile I love the Korean actors more, and CJB is more addicting as a makjang (which is what I look more forward to than the romance but the c-drama title/poster makes it look more like a romance drama than family drama) 

To all the guys who loved me 

The first few episodes were intriguing and had potential but halfway through, turned into a cliche fest of unbearable characters. I wanted to watch this for Hwang Jung Eum coz I love her but even she couldn't save this show. I feel like the  slow pace of the drama littered with filler scenes and side characters stunted it's potential.

to all the guys who loved me as well

Himomen 

Too annoying and just insufferable