Carolina:

Woah... close to the end... frustrating.

Parallel Love was planning to watch because of the lead guy whom I enjoyed in Love Better Than Immortality. Maybe historical dramas are better suitable for him.

Indeed, I was cursing and swearing between episodes 20-23 and skipping the 2nd C/P scenes and by episode 25 I was skipping the main C/P scenes and I know I had to drop it.

Offtrack a bit - One thing good about historical dramas especially for C-Dramas is that they can't place any products in them. :)

To All the Guys Who Loved Me-boring, boring, boring. And I really don't like the ML either. 

It's Okay To Not Be Okay 

Good Casting - I started it for Yoo In Young, but the destroyed her character and with it my interest in the show

Wait in Beijing - apparently faking amnesia and suing the woman you're obsessed with is a surefire way to win her over.

unconditionallyyourss:

Angel's last mission

Same, even if I like ballet. The story got too cruel and I couldn't warm up to the female lead.

To All The Guys Who Loved Me

Didn't see that coming but I decided to drop it, I'm not invested in their love triangle anymore.

As well Kiss Goblin on Vlive special, nothing fancy about a guy who has to kiss many girls.

Beautiful Reborn Flower

What's really happening in here? Just another ceo story but what fighting and love triangle is for?

unconditionallyyourss:

I dropped that too. Song wei long really suits the middle class sweet college guy role he does not do well in CEO roles

Yes it's really bad like the fl ended up with another boy . IDK but there are ratings of 6.8 lol

A Lifetime Love

there wasn't anymore English sub and I wasn't really interested in it, I just wanted to watch it because of Victoria Song

Oops! The King is in Love- It was getting boring.