QianQians Fury:

To all the guys who loved me 

The first few episodes were intriguing and had potential but halfway through, turned into a cliche fest of unbearable characters. I wanted to watch this for Hwang Jung Eum coz I love her but even she couldn't save this show. I feel like the  slow pace of the drama littered with filler scenes and side characters stunted it's potential.

OMG the same. I liked her before especially in She Was Pretty and Lucky Romance.

When I Was The Most Beautiful.

The beginning it was really nice and the cinematography amazing. But the tragedy came and they made the story overly dramatic and the fight between 2 brothers for her got really cringy and disappointing.

You who came from the stars

No Matter What - only watched it 'cause I saw Kim Jin Woo in the cast list but it feels boring/not interesting enough for me to continue even though it's only 30 minutes everyday. I'm just gonna stick with makjang dailies from now on since I get easily amused/addicted to those instead lmao I just can't get into slice of life dramas 

Band of Sisters - watched it because it is the same writer of The Last Empress & Come! Jang Bo Ri but not really hooked to this one. Maybe I'll watch it again later when there's nothing else to watch. 

Oxygen 

You wanna talk about straight up ATROCIOUS acting? lol

Search

I dropped it because I felt like I was watching it just for the sake of it pertaining to one of my favorite networks. 

When I Was the Most Beautiful -- even though we're fans of FL and the ML (older brother, we couldn't get past episode two. Just too predictable.

The Moon Brightens For You -- We got to episode 6, it started out okay, but then it got cringey....too much of FL's smiling.

Mirror Twins 

When a drama becomes more a hassle to finish...

Nippon Noir: Detective Y's Rebellion, the first episode kinda boring for me, had a little bit action, and didn't fulfill my expectation 

I wanted to drop Game Sanaeha so much, it was the most boring lakorn I've seen so far even though I haven't watched that many but I downloaded the entire series already and had to seed it anyways... why do some lakorns gotta be 1hr 50min -_-

Flower Boy Next Door. I loved how free-spirited and cute the ML was but the drama overall was just slow.