Dali and the Cocky Prince
Kind of annoyed with the female lead's character.For now, dropping at ep. 8

Squid game: For me it was the point when everyone chooses to come back and the play the games. I thought now that they know that the games are for real and that they may die, the characters would understand the reality of their situation and act accordingly.  I just couldn't get past them making light of their situation, asking the guys in red if they can get more servings. Like the comedy simply wasn't well timed. Also the back stories weren't giving me the emotions they should have. I was just waiting for them to get over with it. I've seen movies like cube and escape room and those were pretty good. I can understand the hype the show has and I'm glad that kdramas are now receiving some well deserved attention. But this show wasn't it for me. Might eventually go back and watch it for just the games though 

High Class - felt like another version of Mine which I wasn't a fan of. These high class society dramas are becoming generic like SKY Castle/TWOTM knock-offs, now there's another one coming starring Song Yoon Ah.. 

Emergency couple.. I saw 12 episodes out of 21..

The beginning was good but I felt like they dragged a lot..

Vincenzo - I dropped it after episode 4, It just wasn’t my kind of show.

Be Yourself

Mysterious Love

Vampirehunter007:

Squid game: For me it was the point when everyone chooses to come back and the play the games. I thought now that they know that the games are for real and that they may die, the characters would understand the reality of their situation and act accordingly.  I just couldn't get past them making light of their situation, asking the guys in red if they can get more servings. Like the comedy simply wasn't well timed. Also the back stories weren't giving me the emotions they should have. I was just waiting for them to get over with it. I've seen movies like cube and escape room and those were pretty good. I can understand the hype the show has and I'm glad that kdramas are now receiving some well deserved attention. But this show wasn't it for me. Might eventually go back and watch it for just the games though 

The fact that they return to the game knowing that they may die reflects the bleak desperate life each of them is having. A desperate person will even hold on to the knife edge. Thus they choose to take the gamble and return to the game with a chance of a better life if they survive the games. The show pointedly unveils the brutal, blatant and contrasting reality of lives at both extreme ends of society (the desperate ones and the ultra rich) lurking in the societies we live in across the globe.