The Underclass

I thought it was going to be creepy and a similar vibe to Girl From Nowhere but I was disappointed to find out that was not the case... I found the MC really annoying so idk if I am ever gonna go back to finish it

Olive4213:

Wah. I've dropped everything I've started. Everything seems so mediocre lately. I'm looking forward to some things that haven't aired yet, but I'm not hopeful. 

Right? It’s aimed now to satisfy the international audience and Netflix subscribers. 

For me the best drama years were 2016-2018, I was really enjoying dramas those years I discovered drama world. But now the love is gone I suppose and the friendship left. I do watch time after time something, waiting for February romcoms drama releases.

All of us are dead - EP 2

Kao Waan Hai Noo Pen Sai Lub Episode 6

I cannot hug you ep 3(it's too boring for me)

Love Forever After(FL was annoying) ep 14

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (2013) ep 3(why was I watching it?)

There are quite a few I get bored with half way through and jump to the end. However the last one I dropped and didn't didn't even bother doing that was  'Goodbye my princess' 

There was something off about him taking advantage of her memory loss after he killed her family......and the fact she might fall in love with him later on that just didn't feel right with me so I turned it off. 

Can you hear my heart? - Ep 6

Was the last one I officially dropped but I have many more in my currently watching that I have not opened in a long time.

The Autumn Ballad(I tried)

25 21, don’t seem to be interested to continue since I stopped watching the first episode after few minutes.

I AM SHOOKETH:

I cannot hug you ep 3(it's too boring for me)

Gave it once another try but it was right to drop it the first time.