"War of Y" (2022):

Real war is not weapons, but people. This is a representation of the feeling of a war raging with cunning, resentment and betrayal. War of Y is divided into four stories about struggles within the entertainment industry. Story 1- New Ship Before the ship, it wasn't easy. But this new era is even harder. Story 2 - War of Managers The story of a shipped couple who are privately a real couple. Managers and drama clash until the couple is forced to separate. Story 3 - Y-Idol A reality search for new actors—who can sing, dance, and act—and the chaos of the Idol Camp. Story 4 - Wife When one-half of a shipped couple has a wife, will their future in this industry be ruined?

Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life - The title and description are upbeat - and probably they would get there in the end - but I found the first few episodes just too depressing to continue. Begins with two unhappy teens who meet through a suicide internet chatroom, planning to kill themselves in a scenic area near the city (him upon seeing her for the first time: "At least your name is pretty."). One dies, and the life of the survivor gets worse as a result. Some awful characters.

ECHO

I started it because of the mystery. 

1. a crime

2.the FL husband ( due description)

Well, I found a woman married with her job and a lousy wife and mother. She investigated and question her husband like a criminal. If I would had been in his place, I would been long gone. 

She was super annoying and to be honest... eh as a police didn't liked her either 

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky

Too many..but the last one I remember is..my sassy girl, although I never really planned on finishing

Heavenly Idol and Delivery Man 

Road Home and Dating in the kitchen

Mushroom_:

Love in the air

Love in the air is a very divisive show it seems.......people either love it or hate it.