My Husband in Law 

I really tried to like it, but the drama just wasn't it for me. Too cliche with a predictable plot.  

Knight of the Rose

I liked it, but I dont wanna finish it 

Skip a beat

Oh boy what a mess that plot is.......and they manage to get you not to like both of the leads. 

Till the End of the Moon 

I may pick it back up, but most likely not

Rose in da house - such a shame as it’s full of such pretty boys.

And

Remember Me - I tried for 6 episodes but it was an absolute snooze fest.

Rich family's son

My Husband Oh Jak Doo

Middlemans love...........(OMG what did they do to that character) 

'Only for Love'  .........(I wanted to love it considering the cast, but the writing was awful. It made two professional adults out to be worse than 5 year olds.) 

Only for Love.....I persisted for quite a while for the sake  of actors in it, but the script was awful. It made most of characters like they have to be in kindergarten instead working for a company or a magazine and it was full of so many cliches. 

Love is an Accident - with Xing Fei. Start was good, but later it became terrible. Too many annoying SMLs, who didn't want to understand, that FL doesn't like them. When one disappeared, another appeared at the scene. It became too annoying to continue it.

Only for Love... I tried watching it for Dylan Wang and, I never watched Bai Lu's dramas but I knew somewhat about her. I was pretty excited to start it knowing cdramas take a while to develop but at ep 5 I wanted to know at which ep it gets better so I can try watching faster. I also knew it would drag somewhere because it has 36 episodes. Some said it doesn't get better so I didn't want to waste my time.. and I was really excited to see Dylan Wang back on screen too, as a CEO this time. Unfortunately, I didn't want to waste 36 hours of my life for something that won't develop soon.