https://www2.5movierulzfree.me/ 

On here you can literally find most Indian movies that is not just Bollywood. There is Bollywood, Telugu Tamil, Malayalam, Some dubbed etc. Obviously there are the occasional pop-up ads, other than that it's good to look movies up. And then if there aren't subs, then you can just look up               "*movie name* with English subtitles"

But if I were to recommend an Indian actor, that will be Allu Arjun (Telugu) - all his works just amaze me.

And then there's Vijay(Tamil) - the ones i really like of his are Bigil(most recent), Theri, Kaththi, Jilla ..... and the list goes on lol.

NiNe68 makes a very valid point - Indian films != Bollywood, which is why I included Tamil, Malayalam and Bangla films in my list. Not all Hindi-language films are "Bollywood" either, several of the recommendations above are from indie-style film makers outside the Bollwood complex. As for Dramas, I've avoided Hindi Dramas because they tend to last longer than the lifetime of an average-sized Sun, but if you're prepared to "go next door" Zindagi Gulzar Hai was a pretty good Drama that was not insanely overlong.